• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignate

Just watched back through the rumble to when they say her name.

Stop making us do your stalking for you.

Also, I think she was from Double Fine.

Jintor

Would it be bad if I said she was double fine?

you have to italicize it.

double fine.

awwwwwwww yeah

Schafer.jpg

Odrion

Banned
Honestly they shouldn't have questions at their panel anymore since they all have individual Tumblrs now which do the same job except you don't need to fly to a pax to ask, and that just leaves people trying to be funny with questions like "Scrunch or fold?" left.

Also I am genuinely sorry for the creepy stalkerish question earlier. Just wanted to know if she was a industry person or not.

wizard

Banned
Honestly they shouldn't have questions at their panel anymore since they all have individual Tumblrs now which do the same job except you don't need to fly to a pax to ask, and that just leaves people trying to be funny with questions like "Scrunch or fold?" left.

Also I am genuinely sorry for the creepy stalkerish question earlier. Just wanted to know if she was a industry person or not.

@Amarisse

Odrion

Banned
but seriously the most awkward part was when the camera zoomed in on patrick's face when that one guy was reminding him about his father's death

although I get where the asker was coming from

Indignate

I don't see anything wrong with referencing Patrick's loss in that question. For that matter, I don't see anything wrong with anybody mentioning Ryan, but I'm sure most people would go ape shit if anybody did.

It's all in matter of context though. That question about TANG last year was fuckin stupid.

Mully

I don't see anything wrong with asking questions about last year. Having said that, a QA session of a comedy panel is not the time to talk about it.

I feel like QA questions are extremely self serving. People want to feel connected with GB and will take advantage of the QA session to serve that purpose. I could only count one decent question. Although I guess that's based on the crowd. Produced had a lot more questions about the work Gallup and Caravella do.

fleck0

I don't see anything wrong with asking questions about last year. Having said that, a QA session of a comedy panel is not the time to talk about it.

I feel like QA questions are extremely self serving. People want to feel connected with GB and will take advantage of the QA session to serve that purpose. I could only count one decent question. Although I guess that's based on the crowd. Produced had a lot more questions about the work Gallup and Caravella do.

They're lucky the crowd is nice. Last time I went to Comic-con people were loudly booed when they asked for signatures / hugs / pictures, anything that wasted the crowd's time.

sub_o

From the Royal Rumble stream:

aopG4VK.png

She's incredibly pretty, who is she?

Jared Rae

Au Maurice(? no idea, from Double Fine, probably her name is Brad Muir)

And yes there's nothing wrong with complimenting a lady for being pretty

Just don't stalk her, okay?

frostyxc

From the Royal Rumble stream:

aopG4VK.png

She's incredibly pretty, who is she?

She is the welcoming of your departure.

She is the end of your beginning.

She is... bacon on the lemon sundae of your discontent. I don't know. Stop being a creeper and be more of a Beaker, man!

Odrion

Banned
Remember when people went "wow, who is that?" over the incredibly handsome black guy that was on the second BLLSL for a minute? Tonally, in my head, I was asking the same sort of question.

I wasn't trying to be a stalker looking for a waifu. It's just that very attractive people are really interesting. What can I say?

sub_o

Remember when people went "wow, who is that?" over the incredibly handsome black guy that was on the second BLLSL for a minute? Tonally, in my head, I was asking the same sort of question.

I wasn't trying to be a stalker looking for a waifu. It's just that very attractive people are really interesting. What can I say?

Don't worry too much about it. People are called attractive for a reason.

I can't stop looking at Jared Rae's entrance, that's freaking charisma.

2619211-jared+rae.gif

Patryn

If I recall correctly, Jeff has said in the past that the point of these panels was to allow for the live Q&A interaction with the fans. They are not getting rid of it, I don't think.

Wunder

Her handle/name is Amarisse I think. I only know that because she used to live in South Korea with a Starcraft commentator called Tasteless. Don't ask me how I know that.

Haunted

I also only knew her at Tasteless ex-gf, I was surprised when she popped up hosting DoubleFine's Amnesia Fortnight stream.

Don't worry too much about it. People are called attractive for a reason.

I can't stop looking at Jared Rae's entrance, that's freaking charisma.

2619211-jared+rae.gif
True wrestling fan.

EnemaEms

Banned
Jeff is spot on about Shenmue. Its not a good game at all. How can anyone take a game serious where the protagonist goes on and on about looking for some sailors? Yakuza is far better.

that last video on 404ing it.

holy shit O_O.

also never knew that jeff found/sent that preacher/plane vid in but i remember first seeing it in one of his jar time videos (on loop) so it kinda makes sense.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I have to thank jeff for giving us the gift that is pastor turning into plane.

Also just to prove that all things are cyclical:

bradjetgif3p1lbk.gif

popo

How does Easter generally work in the US? do you usually have Good Friday, Easter Monday off - both? neither?

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom