• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb E3 2012

Shurs

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-show-2/live-show-day-1/

AdamPayne.jpg

Sessler finally shaved his head.

I'm proud of him.

It would be amazing if this can be pulled off. :D

Giant Bomb is usually the highlight of E3 for me.

Sure they don't have the house or the fridge cam, but the conversation is (usually) good.

Once things settle down for them at CBS and memberships become more solid. I am totally supporting them with a subscription.

When they're great, they're brilliant.

When they're bad, they're good.

rezuth

All he needs to do is face Pachter and say "I don't know who blackened your soul a long time ago, but may god have mercy."

It would be rad, but if it's happening, I hope it does not end in some acted-up stupid "show" if you know what I mean.

I want it to be as hammed up as possible. I want it to be evilore ripping off a shirt that said Pachter to one underneath that says gaf. And then I want them to wrestle in a cage with chairs and tables with Jeff commentating.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Well, if you want it to happen, help make it happen; my only pull in these things is through you folks! Twitter etc.

FlappyHands

Neo Member
The podcasts for me are the best part of E3. Usually vastly better than the actual news coming out of E3 itself. That is especially true for that year. Nothing is grabbing me this year at all. :(

GQman2121

Banned
I'm not sure why people think Evilore would go on a podcast and defend comments he didn't personally make.

Pachter doesn't react to criticism very well, and he probably shouldn't take the overreactions to his comments to heart. 99% of the people here who call him out when he speaks about investing have no idea what they're talking about. They don't want to understand what he's saying, they just want to lash back.

Somnia

I'm not sure why people think Evilore would go on a podcast and defend comments he didn't personally make.

Pachter doesn't react to criticism very well, and he probably shouldn't take the overreactions to his comments to heart. 99% of the people here who call him out when he speaks about investing have no idea what they're talking about. They don't want to understand what he's saying, they just want to lash back.

Not really getting him on there to really attack Pachter, just trying to get him on there, reacting to Pachter is just for fun.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I hope this happens, but if it does, I hope they don't act like EviLore is the voice or representative of GAF. There are so many users here that it really annoys the hell out of me when someone talks about it like it's some kind of singular entity. This is especially annoying when the person insinuating this belongs is an active member of GAF, such as in Pachter's case. It's like these guys thing that even though they are posting here just like anyone else, they are somehow unique and special in a way that makes it "me vs. them". Then they take a small sub-community, like that of the people who post in Giant Bomb threads and attribute it to GAF as a whole. That or they'll see a couple of crazy people saying crazy shit in a press conference thread and say stuff like "oh, GAF", as if such people are representative of the entire community.

Really irks me.

FStop7

Banned

Who even cares about Pachter, I just want to hear Evilore's thoughts on the show.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff pulls off that purple tie and those mirrored shades way better than any man should. Props.

I'd rather see Leigh Alexander on the podcasts.

You're the opposite of a gentleman, a scholar and a judge of good whiskey.

No, I just like Alexander's writing and commentary. I think she's a riot when she was on the past podcasts, and I'd like to see what would happen if they invited her back and she accepted the invitation.

My first statement confirmed.

...fine...they can bring her on ONLY if they have Paul Barnett on to make fun of her...and then everyone else makes fun of her. Everyone.

Top Bottom