• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb E3 2012

Chris Tilton's girlfriend is taking this year of the bow thing too far.

Pretty crazy that Sid Meier still does major gameplay coding, that guy is super awesome.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Too many guests? I miss E3 2010, where it was mostly Brad, Vinny, Ryan, and Jeff.

This.

Whenever they have more than 1-2 guests it becomes a shit show, especially when I couldn't give a crap about 90% of them.

That said their worst podcasts (short of the Leigh moments) are still pretty damn good when working/working out so whatevs!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The Segway Conundrum

I just got to the Vita part of The Sealed Envelope podcast.

Depressing.

A Gaffer had impressions from E3, all about the Vita. Seems like there's at least some games shown on the floor. Just never mentioned during the conference.

it's something.

UberTag

Isn't the spiritual successor to SMB3 last year's Super Mario 3D Land?
That guy feeling nostalgia for FFIV and asking for a remake really needs to play The After Years.

Ryan knows SMB3 is better than World. Good.
nod.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I love that whenever the Gearbox guy says something dirty, Ryan will go to "wow, what a classy company Gearbox is."

Now apparently, the box is geared towards us?

Rlan

Is there a strictly audio stream I can listen to? Don't want to be bogged down with video, and want to listen on my iphone.

Top Bottom