• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Extra Life 2016 - Streaming Games For The Kids!!

I randomly remember this in Rock Band 2

2380746222_029f04cb00.jpg

Which was these songs...

29 Fingers
Say it Aint So
In Bloom
I Think I’m Paranoid
The Time we had
Mississippi Queen
Here It Goes Again
Creep
Blood Doll
Wave of Mutilation
Should I Stay or Should I Go
Maps
Gimme Shelter
Brainpower
Sabotage
Blitzkrieg Bop
Celebrity Skin
I’m So Sick
When We Were Young
Black Hole Sun
Wanted Dead or Alive
Learn to Fly
Seven
Orange Crush
Main Offender
The Hand That Feeds
Day Late, Dollar Short
Epic
Suffragette City
Ballroom Blitz
Dead On Arrival
Pleasure
Train Kept a Rollin
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Paranoid
Timmy & the Lords of the Underworld
Welcome Home
Go With The Flow
Dani California
Nightmare
Don’t Fear the Reaper
Reptilia
Electric Version
Vasoline
Detroit Rock City
Can’t Let Go
Next to You
Cherub Rock
Tom Sawyer
Enter Sandman
Green Grass and High Tides
Outside
Highway Star
Foreplay/Long Time
Flirtin With Disaster
I Get By
Run To The Hills
Won’t Get Fooled Again

Also...

8Gs6rjX.png

The one time i tried it i failed at about 30 songs and i felt bad :/

Catman

Banned
I have no beef with Alex. Shame he gets shit on, on the regular, and nice to see him in his element.

I am ashamed to admit, prior to the establishment of GBeast, I may have said some uncool things about him in the past. I have grown to appreciate him a great deal though since then. I think one of the reasons I felt like I didn't like him, is his personality reminds me too much of myself sometimes, so it was kind of a self loathing thing.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alex just pounded the shit out of Out Here All Night. Definitely check that one out if you missed it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
"We can get to $20,000. I believe in you. I believe in myself, maybe for the first time ever"

Let's do this. We can make NuAlex in time to prepare for Dan's arrival.

neoemonk

Alex is awesome but I didn't really appreciate him until GBeast. Never had anything against the guy, but now I love him. And that was before I saw this drum performance.

I am ashamed to admit, prior to the establishment of GBeast, I may have said some uncool things about him in the past. I have grown to appreciate him a great deal though since then. I think one of the reasons I felt like I didn't like him, is his personality reminds me too much of myself sometimes, so it was kind of a self loathing thing.

He definitely has personality quirks that I can understand being a bit irksome, but I feel like I have had people like that around me my whole life. I'll take someone who occasionally drops awkward delivered jokes and the likes over actual assholes and such. Made peace with it a very long time ago. Cool that it sounds like you are there too.

megalowho

I wasn't sure about this plan going in but this is some god damn impressive shit to drum for this long. Entertaining too

Hasney

OK, this is one of his go to songs clearly, he's barely missing a beat so long into it.

9 hours of drumming it's coming up to. 9 HOURS.

EDIT: 18.4k!

Catman

Banned
OK, this is one of his go to songs clearly, he's barely missing a beat so long into it.

9 hours of drumming it's coming up to. 9 HOURS.

And he still has 3 more hours after that! He's mad I tell you! lol

Edit: Holy shit, about $18500

theRizzle

I appreciate this effort more than the usual stuff because this is so much more physically exhausting, and I think a little more in the spirit of this stuff. Yes, staying up for 24h alone is exerting, and when you add playing games and trying to entertain on stream on top of that, I'm sure it's difficult for the other guys. But they are basically just doing what they normally do anyways for the most part.

Playing expert drums (and playing them WELL) for hours and hours on end is impressive.

Getting stoned with Steve Miller is also impressive

Dizzy-4U

I wouldn't mind listening to an Alex's playlist in spotify. So many good stuff on the stream, I will have to go back and watch the stream again to take some notes.

Top Bottom