• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is the story just the same college story he told before?

Also man... watching that BG&E2 tech demo...

This game is never gonna fucking come out.

daveo42

Banned
He goes into more detail about how it actually went down.

The Power Hour bit was new or in the very least I hadn't heard that part of the story before.

Dan would totally flub an interview with NASA or whomever to go colonize Mars and still get in at this point because he's Dan and for no other reason. Replace Dan with anyone else in any situation and they'd fail.

Wunder

The Power Hour bit was new or in the very least I hadn't heard that part of the story before.

Dan would totally flub an interview with NASA or whomever to go colonize Mars and still get in at this point because he's Dan and for no other reason. Replace Dan with anyone else in any situation and they'd fail.

he'd manage to snag the one "influencer" spot

do you know if this game looks cool on 4k HDR ps4 pro? i'm curious in having something to show off...

Not sure. But I'm on the verge of upgrading to a 4K OLED and it's one of the first games I intend to play on it.

Is the story just the same college story he told before?

Also man... watching that BG&E2 tech demo...

This game is never gonna fucking come out.

Probably won't come out. But maybe...?

Gjerven

Has Alex chimed in on this week's Beastcast?

He an Jeff said something about it on mixlr, but I just caught the end of it. So check out the archive after it's finished. What I caught was that he was going to talk to Jeff B's boss, and that he was going to bring his fists next week.

He said he was going to be on next weeks beastcast, but that he was out again the week after. So he said it would be calm next week, then chaos again.

I started listening to the beast cast this morning and immediatly decided to wait till I got home from work. This one deserves full laughs.

That's what it sounds like. That's unfortunate because I was hoping that they were done with the game.

I still enjoy watching them play PUBG because they clearly still enjoy playing. The worst is when they play a game that nobody cares about and it just turns into a podcast discussion. Sure, the discussions are fun but I'd rather they are engaged with the game being played.

This Beastcast...

n9JVoVp.gif

Looks like anything that is bound to space will reach "in the beginning..." tier. I'm kind of am hoping this megadate would be them playing Crash Bash but at the same time I don't want that because I want Alex to do so as well.

kinda funny hearing the gang talk about how they are in privileged position of knowing lead development platforms, if the PC port is broken, etc. and then following it up by not knowing that a 1060 exists

Rainmaker

Banned
The fact that they're removing content from Destiny 1 so that they can transplant it to Destiny 2 sure has me optimistic about what a big upgrade that game is gonna be

It's just the two PvP live events that happen once a month/every weekend. I don't really see it as a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom