• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
2948002-danr.gif
Holy shit 😂

daveo42

Banned
For me it was just a lot of retreaded stuff I already knew but that's to be expected.
I was in the middle of it, having been playing since the 1.0 Beta.
I did like Yoshi-P admitting that Squares terrible effort during the PS3 era was due to massive ego.

I remember the first month of 1.0, trying my best to enjoy what they put out and ignoring its flaws till I lost the will to even login. Again, for me the doc was all nostalgia.

I take back everything I said about you

please dont shoot me

Oh yeah

Well I got pulled over while holding a rifle, pistol, while my friend was about to shoot a composite bow across the street

We were on the way to his car to put away the arsenal. Also it was BB rifle and pistol. We got away scot free. We're both minorities.

Wunder

Oh yeah

Well I got pulled over while holding a rifle, pistol, while my friend was about to shoot a composite bow across the street

We were on the way to his car to put away the arsenal. Also it was BB rifle and pistol. We got away scot free. We're both minorities.

everyone in this thread is great

I love everyone

no one shoot me

Yeah, I'm not trying to shame them or anything, but I didn't fully follow GB back then so I was curious if they had a big change like Patrick joining them that toned it all down.

Besides, not like the email will get picked up :p
I think something like that would be more fitting for a Jar Time, you could expand it to cover the change in tone over Jeff's career or something. So go send Jeff a PM!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I am legally not allowed to own or shoot a gun for I think 2 more years because I chose community service over the Austrian army. I hope I'll survive somehow in the crime ridden hell that is Styria.

oti

Banned
I've never held a gun in my hands because WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO HOLD A GUN IN MY HANDS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

daveo42

Banned
I've shot a rifle before and held a .357 before. I'd love to go out to a gun range and shoot stuff. Like the .50 cal sniper rifle. That'd be awesome.

patapuf

I am legally not allowed to own or shoot a gun for I think 2 more years because I chose community service over the Austrian army. I hope I'll survive somehow in the crime ridden hell that is Styria.

Sometimes i wish i had done this. Shooting an AR gets old quickly. Especially when you have to do it every year unless you want to pay a fine.

Kassu

Banned

I actually had to stop my military service in Finnish army because shooting a rifle was too much for me mentally. Guess I didn't play enough Battlefield or something

Joeku

So I'm watching the Fidelio Incedent QL and I had no idea cell phones could still produce that kind of audio interference. That's crazy.

Also I bet shooting guns is super fun.

I've never held a gun in my hands because WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO HOLD A GUN IN MY HANDS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Typical German response! My gf doesn't even like it when I play games where you shoot people. I also remember Jan Bommerman (sp) coming to America and watching him handle a gun for the first time.

Personally I would rather we not have them, but they can be alright to shoot.

Man, Hitman is such a good game. I've been playing allll the way since the NDA'd Alpha and I still play it regularly. If I could go back and play a game for the first time again, it'd be this one since I played with full opportunity tracking. I can't play without all the hints now since I know everything about anything :/

After playing the free training missions I went ahead and bought Hitman on sale. Do you guys have any tips for getting the most out of the game? And what GB video should I watch first?

After playing the free training missions I went ahead and bought Hitman on sale. Do you guys have any tips for getting the most out of the game? And what GB video should I watch first?

Lol, what timing; your post and mine. I would suggest turning off as many hints as you feel comfortable with. The game as is just sort of holds your hand if you start tracking opportunities and what not.

Do all the opportunities, they're all pretty satisfying kills. As for Giant Bomb content, Dan and Brad's QLs and the one Elusive target they did with IO was great. And of course, you need to watch Dan and Brad try to eliminate Gary Busey (I shit you not).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom