• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Cock Painted On Sacramento Office Building

Bullet Club

Breaking Penis News! Two dick threads in two days.

ATFCO5a.jpg

#Phonepunk#

Banned
"It was not quite vanadlism"

what, why?

"An artist"

ah, i see. it was "AN ARTIST."

difference is vandals put some art into what they do. graffiti artists work on their skills all day long drawing in notebooks and stuff. this is like the equivalent of some middle school joke.
The artist who painted it is part of Wide Open Walls, a program that allows artists to beautify the city by covering bare walls with murals.
lol we have a similar thing in ATL, Living Walls, it's a way for local artists to funnel money towards out of town superstar graffiti artists. i was in a band doing benefits for them and saw thousands and thousands of dollars raised and being spent on flying in celebrity artists and putting them in nice hotels and having them paint over local graffiti. they raised a stink when local graffiti artists tagged the commissioned works, which is hilarious. once i was at a party with the girl who ran it, who was not an artist, she was like "There's a bank account with $17,000 in it" and i'm thinking, great, just great...

lol is this pyramid scheme running in every major city?

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
If you're going to paint a giant penis, do a better job than that middle-school doodle. Go all out. Make it the most beautiful giant penis yet seen by man.

zeioIIDX

Back in high school, when the Nintendo DS first came out, we used to draw Pictochat peepees in my American Government class and the name of the game was to draw the most absurd-looking dick and hold in our laughter as we wirelessly transmitted them among ourselves. We hid our DS behind our backpacks on our desks and our teacher was totally clueless anytime he was up there lecturing, lol.

Anyway, I would sometimes draw a super stout and wrinkly dick which would catch my friends off guard. Basically looked like half a soup can with 40 wrinkle lines from the skin being bunched up on it and a massive dick head exposed on one end plus a bulbous ball sack, complete with wiry pubes, at the other end. Got 'em every time.

JSoup

Banned
How the hell do you not get caught doing that?

As a frequent visitor to Sacramento, the areas around City Hall are pretty much devoid of human life from the hours of 10pm to 4am. Like, cops don't even patrol the area unless they are specifically called cause there's just nothing there when the city workers are gone.

Fox Mulder

Back in high school, when the Nintendo DS first came out, we used to draw Pictochat peepees in my American Government class and the name of the game was to draw the most absurd-looking dick and hold in our laughter as we wirelessly transmitted them among ourselves. We hid our DS behind our backpacks on our desks and our teacher was totally clueless anytime he was up there lecturing, lol.

Anyway, I would sometimes draw a super stout and wrinkly dick which would catch my friends off guard. Basically looked like half a soup can with 40 wrinkle lines from the skin being bunched up on it and a massive dick head exposed on one end plus a bulbous ball sack, complete with wiry pubes, at the other end. Got 'em every time.

Me and my friends drew dicks in the graphing calculators that were shared by the class. The teacher pulled one up on the projector one day.

Fun, simpler times. Just drawing dicks.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I respect the boldness, rebellious act. but doing this for attention, making it personal against the great city of Sacramento is just plain stupid.

Top Bottom