• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant, mysterious hole has reopened in Antarctica, scientists not sure why

ggx2ac

Antarctica is undergoing massive changes right now, and figuring out why a gaping hole could suddenly open up will be key to understanding larger systems at play.

Maybe... maybe there was something penetrating it.

orochi91

Photo from the site:

1qlJ3Dp.png

lol

A͉̖̟̙̎͂̽̈́̏̈́́̿̿̅ͥ́r̵ͫͨͦ̈́̏҉̰͚̬̳̘̜̝̪͚̳͇̬ͅc̴͉̖̲̯̱̻͎͓͚͔̱̥̰̙̩̰̜̣͗́̊̑ͪͯ͊̅̃ͫ́͘͟͡ḧ̴̵̴͍̫͔͓͖̭̠̭̺̦̬̗̩̻ͩ͒̇̇̃̿̈̒ͤ͊̐ͪͦ̔̈́̃ͣͅe̷ͩ͗ͣ͐̈͂͂̓̂̚̚͏̵̶̯̱̪̗̭͔̻͙̰̳̲o̢̍ͬ̀̌́̂͑ͮͪͧ͋̀͂̏͆҉͖̗̙̹̝̗̤͓̳̯͚͇̙̦̜͎̘̩ͅz̡̨͙͍̦̹̟̯̫͔̼̱̥̥̼̼̱̣͇̼̼͋ͤ̌ͫ̈́̚õ̩̤͍͎̭͎̹̻̫̳̃̏̒͛͐̌̂̇͠͡ͅi̝̰̪̝̜̱͚͍̜̮ͪ͐̌ͭ̑̂͊̐̋̿̓ͯ̈̂̎̌ͨ͗͒̀ͅċ̛͋ͯ̏ͫ̋ͭͥ͊̑̋͒̓͒̓̽҉̳͕͇͙͓̲̙̹͚̗̩̺̪̱ ̴̶̨͎̠̹͓̣̺͔̠̪͕̞͍̼͋ͨ̓̋̈́ͬ̆̓̏̑́ͮ̈̂͒ͩ͐͜͝B̼͙͙̳͉̬̫̹͇̤̙͇̦̟̠̞̭̦̈̂̈́̔̀ͫ̄̀͜͜͝͞i̶̧̼̥̼̬ͬ͋̏̿ͨͩ͊͑̈́̄͛̓̐͋̀͝͠g͖͙̣̰͚̥̘̥̱̥͙̣ͮ͑̍̿̑̍̑͊ͤ͐͒͋̐ͦͯ̓̀̋̇͘̕ͅ ̸͍̳̫͕͎͎̺̻̗̥̝͛̀̏͂̊́͊̏͒́̓͋͆̅ͥ̾͌̈́͝Hͮͭ̽̽̄ͭ̆ͫͧͪ̿͏̞͚̦͕̰̻̞͔͖̙̱̜̫̞̖̹̬̀͡͝ͅò̃̎̓̿̈́̏̋ͩ͐̒̎ͬ̉̀͜҉̠̭̳̯̺͉̮̩l̴̨̛̰̰̠̰͔͙̦͉̝̞͎̼̹̘̲̬͚̣̏̂ͩ͋̓̉͋̓̂̉̎͆̈͡ĕ̲̞̰͈̤̣̦̲̞͙̣͓̘̜͇͇̰͚̼̅̔̅̏̓̾̃̒ͥ̈́ͨ̒̆͊̅͟͟

NISA warned us. We did not listen.

I don't know who Adam is, but he'll pop Cthulhu like a gelatinous balloon, and Cthulhu will drive him mad via means unrelated to his corporal form, which will knit itself together again according to its whims.

This is the answer to every "Cthulhu versus" question.

photo taken at the scene
latest

That's adam
https://wiki.evageeks.org/Second_Impact
Really powerful alien ended up on earth, humans tried to get into contact with it and fuuuuucked up a majority of the world (in Eva)

Top Bottom