• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gloomwood early access release

It's out on steam today but I didn't see a thread. I know a lot of people were looking forward to this. Immersive sims don't grow on trees after all...

pPwMsUF.jpg

That's one hell of a blurb!

Last edited:

Mr.ODST

Love alot of the games from New blood Interactive! If you haven't yet check out the demo from Fallen Aces! its so good

First I’ve heard of this and I absolutely adored Dusk. Really enjoyed what I played of the old Thief games too. Will buy when I’m done work.

Edit: Had a look last night but apparently there’s only around 2 hours of content currently. I’ll jump back in the future and grab it once there’s more to it. It looks fantastic!

Last edited:

Ladioss

Did the demo months ago, it has the potential to be a great game. Less puzzle-oriented than Thief, but the balance between action and thinking felt promising for the full game.

xrnzaaas

My main complaint is how short and limited (compared to mechanics from Thief and popular immersive sims) the early access version feels. Especially since it's in development for quite some time already. The potential for a good game is there but I'm not confident it'll end up being complex and long enough.

Top Bottom