• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War running on Xbox Series X using RetroArch

jim-ryan-2.jpg

Walls have ears.

Doors have eyes.

Trees have voices.

Beasts tell lies.

Beware the rain.

Beware the snow.

Beware the man

You think you know.

I'm going to fucking kill all of you.

• Triggered
Reactions: TLZ

MrFunSocks

Banned
How about The Last of Us or God of War 3? I didn't find them in the compatibility list. I saw the Uncharted games there listed as having issues.
TLOU works but at about half to a third of the frame rate that other games run at on my machine, with some/lots of graphical glitches.

God of war 3 I haven’t tried actually but can get back to you in a few hours.

Uncharted works and works well from what I have played which is just the opening boat scene and a few mins of the first jungle scene. Uncharted 3 I can’t get a picture once the gameplay starts unfortunately. I can hear the gameplay and the character responding to my inputs but just black screen with the UI. Others seem to have it working so might be my setup.

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
How about The Last of Us or God of War 3? I didn't find them in the compatibility list. I saw the Uncharted games there listed as having issues.
God of War I only get about 8-10 fps on my Hades Canyon NUC in the opening gaia gameplay, so unplayable on my machine, but graphically it looks good and I'm guessing would run ok on a beefier machine. I can basically play most PC games at 1080p60fps at high/ultra with it.

Uncharted 1 hovers around 10-30fps, mainly sitting around 20fps once all the shaders have compiled and cached.

Demon's Souls is a locked 30 for me.

God of War HD Collection and HD Origins Collection run at 60fps locked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom