• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goddamit wtf is that "prruuwuu" sound in MGS 3 all the time?

this exact same thing happened to me. What happend was when I went through that lake with the crocs I got leeches on me. I went in the menu and I could see leeches attached to snake. I thought that was so amazingly cool that your character model was affected i didnt take the leeches out and the prruwuu sound kept coming, i had no clue i thought snake farts if you give him too much food.

Victrix

*beard*
iapetus said:
And then everyone will be all like "Goddamit wtf is that "prruuwuu" tag Raiden has all the time?" and we will have come full circle.

That's got to be some kind of Zen.

*clap clap*

:lol :lol :lol

Tarazet

jenov4 said:
yeah the mods need to link his tag to that post. Noone (except us in here) will know wtf is going on. :lol

Such is the way of GAF: thou shalt not know wtf is going on unless you were there in the first place.

SonnyBoy

shpankey said:
in less than a month prruuwuu will make Webster's online dictionary, guaranteed. :lol

Main Entry: prruu*wuu
Pronunciation: 'prue-woo
Function: noun
Usage: GAF
Etymology: MGS
: Strangley sounds like some goat-boar and be heard throughout gameplay whenever you dont eat. Shit can be found in your sneaking suit when sound is heard. Visibility is increased since you smell like shit.

Senretsu

:lol :lol goat-boar! that fucking rules! pruwuuuuU!

Best paramedic description is when you eat the "glowing mushrooms" and talk to her. :lol

Senretsu

SonnyBoy said:

Oh shit, you're right! :lol This thread made my night, I am seriously laughing out loud here in my apartment all by myself, the last paragraph especially!

"Instantly, big Boar goat and a few others, startled me by emitting a chorus of loud, eery sounds ... all in unison! It was as if they were responding to my mental statements, as if they were talking back to me ... telling me just what they thought of me! Needless to say, I hurried away, stunned and wondering,"What the heck....?"

:lol

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Himuro said:

No link, but somebody was pissed off that the compass kept changing direction every time he turned. Apparently, having never seen a compass, he thought that the arrow was supposed to point towards the direction you faced. It was even stupider than it sounds in description.

edit: Holy shit, I missed this thread for an entire week. How'd that one happen?

Top Bottom