• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goddamn, Courtney Cox is one beautiful woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer

If I was any of the Friends cast, id just take my money and travel the world non stop. Fuck acting any more, see shit, and experience shit. All day for the rest of my life.

I've been traveling the EU for three weeks and am ready to get back to work.

Traveling gets tiring.

I really just see more professionally applied makeup. The basic shape of her nose hasn't changed at all. It just looks slimmer because of shading of makeup. And her eyebrows are much thinner now. Her lips look the same too.

Y'all are trippin.

Also, one pic is straight on, the other is at a slight angle.

Not to mention different lightening, camera, Sandra also definitely learnt to pose and look good in front of the camera compared to back then. All these things make a difference.

People are clueless.

Okay but the wrinkles
BvNySY3IUAIDiWV.jpg:large

Keanu Reeves has showed him, The Lazarus Pit.

Or it's Keanu's new host body.

DeathyBoy

Banned
if you watch friends backwards she seems to get older.

Huh...

When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but
It's like you're always stuck in second gear.
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
So no one told you life was gonna be this way.

Backwards Friends sounds terrifying.

Pluto

Sandra Bullock has had tons of Plastic Surgery:

sandra_bullock.jpg
Isn't that just make-up? Her lips look the same, they just painted the upper lip over with lipstick for example and her nose looks the same to me. The real difference between those pics seems to be glamour make-up and better photography.

Gintamen

Let's not act as if there isn't an unnatural amount of gorgeous and dazzling TV stars out there.

Courteney is long past her prime, Jennifer has a good trainer, genes, make-up and movie/computer magic. I wouldn't push her out of bed though. :)

Zombine

Banned
Man those recent pics....

Has anyone ever had plastic surgery on their lips and not have it make them look terrible afterwards?

No, because collegen is a funny thing and if it's not inserted right it can leave lumps, and once it goes away it makes your mouth look like an asshole that had years of abuse from Chipotle and Taco Bell.

Macka

Rachel >>>>> Monica imo. Phoebe was never even a contender.

Monica is still gorgeous though. That
catsuit
Halloween costume was amazing.

Dali

As they say, women either keep their face or their body as they age. Courtney Cox (like many actresses) has spent her entire life extremely thin, and it's taken its toll.
Huh? How does being thin take its toll?

I always thought she was the prettiest. Didn't understand why Anniston got all the attention.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
She was hot as hell yes, but my wife and I saw her 4 or 5 times at a resort in Hawaii they were staying/filming at (cougar town/E!/etc) couple years ago. Not to be mean but she holy shit looks REALLY bad now. Her face was completely sunkin in/wrinkled/wrecked she looked like she weighed 85 pounds at the time, I didn't even recognize her till my wife said who she was.

Dali

Thin women get hallowed faces as they age--not enough fat which is why people like her get fillers.
I don't see that as taking its toll. She would look better if she just aged naturally. Fat and saggy is taking its toll. Someone like Tilda Swinton is the definition of aging gracefully. Courteney could have been like that. Old, thin and beautiful.

Donos

Sandra Bullock has had tons of Plastic Surgery:

sandra_bullock.jpg

Man for a moment i thought i was alone with the shown Bullock comparison pic till some other posted the same thought as me. For me it's age difference + prof. makeup and not some heavy surgery. Maybe a little job here and there the but not like some posters here seem to imply.

Google some youtube vids for proffesional makeup or hollywood makeup and see how much it can change people.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Man for a moment i thought i was alone with the shown Bullock comparison pic till some other posted the same thought as me. For me it's age difference + prof. makeup and not some heavy surgery. Maybe a little job here and there the but not like some posters here seem to imply.

Google some youtube vids for proffesional makeup or hollywood makeup and see how much it can change people.

I agree with you. I think she may have had her nose done, but it looks like it just natural changes with age, plus professional makeup+lighting.

Rachel was the hottest for like the first 4 seasons then it was all Monica until the end. She got so hot halfway through the series

Phoebe isn't even better looking than Ross

Jaeger

Cox doesn't look bad. She's still very attractive to me. Aniston is amazing and looks better every time I see her. Same for Bullock. Both of those women are incredibly beautiful.

And Bullock has aged. That's why her face is different from photo 30 years ago. I mean, duh.

Mr.Swag

Banned
I feel like the Friends cast has never been beat in terms of hot women main characters.

Phoebe + Rachel + Monica > every other tv show ever.

anaron

I don't understand why older female celebs are still getting collagen. It never did or will look anything but fug

robochimp

The biggest difference is the bridge of her nose, that has definitely been narrowed.

Sapiens

I don't even like the show but Friends season 3 Jennifer Aniston is the best Jennifer Aniston to me. One of the sexiest women ever.
h4NlWJB.jpg
lnxoki3.jpg

Wow, amazing. Brings back memories of the girls in school complaining about how skinny she was.

No, because collegen is a funny thing and if it's not inserted right it can leave lumps, and once it goes away it makes your mouth look like an asshole that had years of abuse from Chipotle and Taco Bell.

I dont know why people keep doing it. It always seems to be the point of failure when getting work done to your face.

And yeah early-mid freinds Aniston was the best. Then she got all weird and skinny looking near the end.

norinrad

It's a shame shame shame, a human tragedy. She was absolutely gorgeous in Masters of the Universe.

Stop fucking with nature people, you can never win.

Masters_Of_The_Universe_-_04.jpg

jett

D-Member
Jared Leto cakes on massive layer of makeup on his face. I wonder what he looks like in a more normal environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom