• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOG Galaxy now open to everyone

Vintage

Mine says 0 minutes, despite playing the game for hours since I got Galaxy. Achievements work though.

My play hours are borken too. It shows I've played Witcher 3 for 4 hours only and last time I played was 4 days ago, even though I must have at least 10 hours and I played it yesterday.
Maybe the time doesn't count if I launch the game not via client?

edit People complain about download speeds, but for me it was perfect, always 12MB/s stable, much better than steam.

Kiru

My play hours are borken too. It shows I've played Witcher 3 for 4 hours only and last time I played was 4 days ago, even though I must have at least 10 hours and I played it yesterday.
Maybe the time doesn't count if I launch the game not via client?

edit People complain about download speeds, but for me it was perfect, always 12MB/s stable, much better than steam.
Pretty sure you have to start via the client. Just like on Steam. It's DRM-free after all.

I reinstalled Windows 10 last night and tried to download TW3 using GOG Galaxy. Did not work, kept throwing server errors right off the bat.

Had to manually download that stuff again.

Yeah Galaxy had issues yesterday with Witcher 3 in particular. Turning off autoupdate to avoid that from ever happening again.

What's the deal with GOG Galaxy and adding already installed games? I added my old installation of Race Driver Grid, and it's been scanning the files for over 20 minutes, and is still just at 76%. What can the program really do that takes so much times?

szaromir

Banned
What's the deal with GOG Galaxy and adding already installed games? I added my old installation of Race Driver Grid, and it's been scanning the files for over 20 minutes, and is still just at 76%. What can the program really do that takes so much times?

It uploads all data on your computer to NSA.

Durante

Galaxy is still pretty barebones, but it already has one thing over Steam: a direct link to a changelog.

I'm not usually one for more constraints, but Valve should really force developers to publish a changelog for every patch, and make it easily accessible.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Galaxy is still pretty barebones, but it already has one thing over Steam: a direct link to a changelog.

I'm not usually one for more constraints, but Valve should really force developers to publish a changelog for every patch, and make it easily accessible.
100% agree.

Where can I find the changelog on galaxy?

Would it be possible for Galaxy to allow us to (out-of-the-box) have any USB device detected for Dosbox games? I'm basically not playing half of my library because I can't use any joysticks with old classic arcade games. So frustrating.

Who would want to play Sensible Soccer with keyboard-only?

Top Bottom