• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Trump Cock (rooster) statues become icons around China

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChryZ

JdIle8T.jpg

RlVdxRN.jpg

kQQh4NV.jpg

With the year of rooster coming up, Chinese entrepreneurs are finding inspiration in Donald Trump as they make chicken-like toys and sculptures to lure customers.

A shopping mall in Taiyuan, Shanxi province, has erected a giant rooster sculpture that has Trump’s signature hairstyle, facial expression and hand gestures.

source: http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...ump-rooster-statues-become-icons-around-china

Ruin my brand if old.

Mortemis

Banned
OP, you ruined your own title with the parentheses. Either go all in or don't go

Anyways, can't wait for the inevitable tweet from Trump, unless I missed it

Yes. I hope this becomes widespread and trumo whines about it on twitter. The best way to give Trump the finger is to piss him off because then he overreactes and does something even more stupid.

Its like annoying that little asshole kid in school who can't fight you physically because the teacher is around so you two resort to name-calling. This asshole kid just seems to have the nuclear football.

Zips

Would be much better if it was made to intentionally mock Trump.

Reading the article, it sounds more like the rationale would only fuel Trump's ego.

The portrait should be repainted using this for the head still. Photoshop hints at the greatness the actual painting would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom