• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GoldenEye 007 in VR, levels remade for Half-Life: Alyx

00_Zer0

Modders have recreated most of the Dam level and the full Facility level for Half-Life: Alyx available now in Steam Workshop. They are working on part 3 of the Dam level and hopefully it will be released soon.

The graphics and gameplay have a Half-Life flair, but the layouts of the levels are mostly unchanged. This looks amazing and I can't wait to try this out.

Steam Workshop link with all the information.

Enjoy!

Bragr

Banned
Haven't played it in 20 years but I still remember the layout for the levels perfectly. Same with Super Mario 64.

Pejo

Looks really fun, can't wait until some mods get created to make the characters look a little more how they should.

I have to say though, watching that person play was awful. I never like watching gameplay videos where the player can't even do basic mechanical functions, and it's twice as bad with VR.

zeioIIDX

I played these a few days ago in Alyx. It was so surreal but amazing as hell. I played the FUCK out of GoldenEye as a kid so it's cool to be able to walk around the levels in VR.

Top Bottom