• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Card-Based RPGs?

SpiceRacz

snk-vs.capcom-card-fighters-clash-capcom-version-usa-europe.png

autoduelist

The 'Visual Novel' category is hurting my head.

Not one of those games is even remotely a visual novel.

Card City Nights (PC/Mobile)
Monster Monpiece (Vita)
Culdcept Series (PS2/360-only in West. I'm playing the English patch of the DS version right now)
Hand of Fate (PC/PS4/XB1)
Yggdra Union (GBA/PSP)

None.

Not even close. Not even 'sort of'.

Hand of Fate is a deck builder. Monster Monpiece is lane combat. Yggdra is a unique SRPG. Culdcept is a card based board game, sort of. I've played CCN but it's been too long to remember.

I'm especially bothered because Hand of Fate was one of my favorite games that I played last year, Yggdra is one of my favorite psp games, and Culdcept is just great.... [Monster Monpiece was too easy and had terrible writing, but a decent card game.]

ODY

Neo Member
Here is a small video about the alpha of my upcoming tcg / rpg Requia Online. This is currently in german - but the game will be released in german + english.

Enjoy :)

Silvawuff

Maybe not quite what you're looking for, but deserving a suggestion all the same: have you checked out Armello, OP?

There are a few -excellent- card game on mobile, which wasn't always the case, like Card's Thief, Card Dungeon and Miracle Merchant by the same publisher, or Stormbound, Adventure Time Card Wars, Uncivil War, Underhand...

ODY

Neo Member
We just launched our new teaser site and our new official forums :)

So if you are still interested in our upcoming TCG/RPG, don't forget to check out Requia Online.

We would love to welcome you in our new forum!

ODY

Neo Member
Hey there, finally our TCG/RPG/MMO Requia Online is being localised into english!

We just launched the english website as well as our new discord server to prepare our international relaunch soon... 🤗

So we welcome any english speaking member to our community 😍.

Top Bottom