• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good co-op games for PS2?

Forsete

Gold Member
Im dying for a good co-op PS2 game right now. Would anyone be so kind and recommend a good co-op game, most genres are interesting.

Co-op games I have:

Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance (not really interested in 2)
Champions of Norrath
Project Eden
TimeSplitters 1 and 2
Smugglers Run 1 and 2
Twisted Metal Black
Tekken Tag Tournament

Alex

Outside of things you mentioned, Contra: SS and The Sims were played quite a ton under the co-op mode with my friends.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
The Sims had co-op? Weird...

Might as well throw down Dynasty Warriors 4 on the list. Though Sam Warriors adds a slew of upgrades to the mission design, forcing a shared musou bar made the 2-player dynamic INFURIATING...but kind of hilarious. Seriously tho, play Sam Warriors for the solo game, and DW4 for the co-op.

Oh and Jedi Starfighter is a pretty dope air-combat game for 2-players on PS2. The actual ships can use the force! Like spit lightning and stuff. It's worth a look if you are into the whole armchair pilot thing. Co-op missions have secret objectives that require serious teamwork to accomplish, but they are so secret you need gamefaqs to tell what they are in each mission....lame.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Adventures of Cookies and Cream
Time Crisis II
Time Crisis 3
Virtua Cop Rebirth
Contra
James Bond 007 Everything or Nothing
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Tribes AA

Solid

322.jpg

I have to pimp Contra:SS. Very good game. But hard, oh man, it's so hard :(

Music by Akira Yamaoka. Gots :)

bunkum said:
Conflict Desert Storm
Conflict Desert Storm II
Conflict Vietnam

Highly recomend all 3 ;)

bunkum says,

If you wanna keep getting NPD, you will buy Conflict Vietnam. It's an offer you can't refuse
:D

Top Bottom