• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Gawd I cant wait for ESPN NFL 2K5!!!

Been looking at the videos, screenshots, previews more and more...

$19.99 and it seriously looks to be a contender for best football game ever...

When this game comes out, I will definately basically be playing online every night... When you play online all the time with a sports game, you get to have good rivalries with the same people you see on every night.. and its so addicting as anyone who has played ESPN, Madden or Fever online can tell you..

there should be a HUGE crowd online with this game too, considering it will be $20... bigger crowd than Fever or ESPN had last year on xbox live thats for sure.

i am aching to get back into that competitive online football spirit... every night playing 1 or 2 games,.. being in a bad mood if i lose.. and generally drinking every night when I play a game too... captain morgan + diet RC... oh man, i am getting hard thinking about it...

ESPN 2k5 will single handedly take me through til the christmas games..

anyone else equally as boner-fied as i am for this game? or maybe just the new football games to come out and get back online with them!?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
/me wonders if Sega/VC thinks they will hook people in @ $19.99 and then attempt to charge $8.95 amonth for online play....

Nahhh......

DCX

DCX
I too am dreaming of ESPN, i just hope with the price reduction, the game get's the pub, and sales it needs to compete...i would hate if VC ended up in EA's camp...

DCX

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Looking at last year's reviews, I'm convinced that EA pays off most if not all reviewers. 2K4 was clearly the better title.

Top Bottom