• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Source for Game Art Assets?

sirris

I got my hands on a disc of a collection of high resolution Namco art assets for some assorted upcoming titles. High quality photoshop files and such. Now I've got the bug to do some work with solid resolution game assets. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site for downloading high quality (ie: non web graphic) art from other games companies like Konami or Capcom or whatever. I'm looking primarily because I use large format digital printers at work and was considering doing a wall collage at my house of large game art images. I know the companies usually distribute asset disks at E3 and TGS to the press so they are out there.

polg

I think there's a site where you can get subscribed and use their gaming related imagery, somebody had showed me that.
Sorry but don't recall the url :(

(yes, not that helpful)

FightyF

Banned
They usually have ftp sites for the press to get these images. For each company I wouldn't have the info sorry.

Top Bottom