• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye Volcano High has gone GOLD

Zheph

Its Time Vegas GIF by BPONGofficial

I don't like the character designs from what I've seen, but when people tell devs to make their own games instead of infusing their ideology into games with history and established "outdated" characters, then this should happen and so this is good. We will see, if there is a market for it. I don't know what it is about, but I might try it when it hits Plus.
I read the Saga comics, which kinda feel like a similar just weird for its own sake design. I think those stories are utter shite, tone deaf to its own core plot points, but for some probably woke reason they got many awards and seem to continue. But comics are super cheap to make and need no big sale number to suceed. Games have to do and be better to do that.

Draugoth

Gold Member
I'm starting to think you're a furry. This is a super niche game for that crowd alone, I don't see it having appeal outside of that niche. It might sell, but only to the members of ResetEra.

Of course, have you seen the triceratops lady? She looks hot asf

Making fun of this game is certanily more fun than playing it

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
these games were funded by a certain political party im sure

Last edited:
Top Bottom