• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google trained their Gemini AI on Reddit and the results are as expected

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
TIL Threads still exists

They have more active users than X now.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
If Google trained their AI on gaf:

I am feeling depressed.

Gemini: Well, Microsoft is going third party. Sony is not holding an E3 conference. 30 FPS games are back. PC games still buggy at launch. So yes, just kill yourself or buy a Nintendo switch.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
They must have updated it or it's BS. I just asked Gemini 'Why do cats teleport' and I didn't get the answer that they can slip dimensions.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
They must have updated it or it's BS. I just asked Gemini 'Why do cats teleport' and I didn't get the answer that they can slip dimensions.
That's impossible. How would someone even fake one of these AI responses, like they would have to build their own super computer and then train it for years. Seems a lot of effort for a low grade prank.

diffusionx

Gold Member
At least it wasn't 4Chan.
Remember what they took from you

EqWLKBt.jpeg

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
That's impossible. How would someone even fake one of these AI responses, like they would have to build their own super computer and then train it for years. Seems a lot of effort for a low grade prank.

I meant more out of context.

Anyway, I stand corrected.

Sonik

...and this ladies and gentlemen, is why no one believes journoids anymore

Irobot82

From the same people making this garbage AI. Sure sure sure sure sure

N/M : Facebook owns threads?

Last edited:
Top Bottom