• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Primary Debate #3 |CNBC| Burning Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
(Click here before you start and play it in the background)

Welcome to the Official CNBC Primary Debate thread

JXFLvA9.jpg

The main debate will be taking place TONIGHT on CNBC at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, and will run for 2 hours.

CNBC, the debate hosts, have set up a page specifically for the debate. If you're looking for a stream they'll likely post it there later today.

j5KiV6E.jpg

The Kid's Table will be taking place on CNBC at 6PM EST, 5PM CST, and will also run for two hours.

The Kid's Table will feature Jindal, Pataki, Santorum and Graham.

So few people actually care about that debate that CNBC decided they couldn't be assed either, as demonstrated by the Green Rooms provided to the second tier candidates and those who are barely making the cut for the first debate.

Now here are the candidates for the Main Debate:

Donald Trump
zSbopZ7.png

Ben Carson
VN0tHwt.png

Marco Rubio
fKHecG9.png

Carly Fiorina
dDSI9Mw.png

Jeb Bush
tFVXsnE.png

Ted Cruz
ciwUPXV.png

Mike Huckabee
xOQlFxo.png

Chris Christie
1IUYL36.png

Rand Paul
XZcFqXQ.png

John Kasich
SSiVGAo.png

and of course, the Moderators:

Carl Quintanilla, Becky Quick and John Harwood
XFEGjxM.png

with appearances by
Rick Santelli and Jim Cramer

and
COQMsJcWoAAtpol.jpg

at the Kid's Table Debate

CNBC? Who the fuck has CNBC? We have to wait until the Presidential election to have network TV debates?

My broke Millenial ass ain't paying for cable. I'll catch the highlights on YouTube and get back to marathoning Orange is the New Black. #YOLO #nuveauriche #nocablenocry

It makes me feel warm that Jeb! is on the third row, but I then die inside when I see that the 4 least-qualified candidates are the ones in the front 4 positions.

Bowdz

Beautiful OP Dubs.

There are only two things I want to see tonight:
- Trump destroy Carson with Terminator-like precision
- Bush savage Rubio to sew up the establishment support.

Get it done boys.

shem935

Banned
That Christi pick is killing me lol! Excellent work! Won't be able to see much of it tonight. Might just play it in the background while burning through class work.

Interfectum

Chris Christie looks like Rush Limbaugh's fat thumb gained sentience, threw on a hair piece and a suit and decided to run for president.

RPGCrazied

Trump and Carson got there way, its now only 2 hours. Just how are they going to be able to debate at all with that many candidates in only 2 hours? Don't forget the commercials.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
CNBC? Who the fuck has CNBC? We have to wait until the Presidential election to have network TV debates?

My broke Millenial ass ain't paying for cable. I'll catch the highlights on YouTube and get back to marathoning Orange is the New Black. #YOLO #nuveauriche #nocablenocry

I'm sure those who don't have cable are very aware of ways to watch the debate if they want to.

Kusagari

Every single debate has been on cable.

HylianTom

Banned
So long as Rubio and Kasich continue to stay low in the polls, I'm content. So I hope they get their respective asses kicked.

Advice for a few of the candidates:

Rubio: tell your water joke for the umpteenth time. Surely this time will be the time where it connects!
Kasich: quick - do your best impersonation of Huntsman! (nevermind that your rhetoric calling for sanity belies your own RWNJ tendencies)
Trump: stir some shit up! Call-out Congress for compromising on this 2-year budget deal - they're betraying GOP voters yet again with more spending spending spending!
Carson: more Nazi references. We can't get enough of those!

massoluk

Banned
We got it all this year, the Catholics, the Adventist, the Presbyterian, the Baptist, the Episcopal, but missing a Mormon. :p

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Oh man, I fucking hope they ask the Black Lives Matter question again. I want to see them all stumble on it.

They will all just look at Carson who will say "All Lives Matter" and then say "See, the black guy said so too!" Then something about Fetus Lives Matter, defund PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom