• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got an Xbox One and it's frustrating as hell

c0de

Oh yeah I hid that nightmare from my mind. I had to delete it and reinstall because I fucked up the patching process too. Took me 13 hours total to get to a playable state.

So thanks for reminding me.

Do you know if psn games come patched?
We grabbed the game for 10 Euros in a store so it was cheap enough but the install process makes me think if it would've been better to buy the game digital if it just works then.

I'm having same issue with a 360 atm. To find settings there are just far too many individual tabs and certain settings are unnecessarily separated far from one another.

Coming from ps4 os the 360 one is half way to being a trainwreck.

But the games are good which is more important. But a ui not feeling cheap and full of more ads than useful buttons would be much welcome

One thing I have noticed that can give people a noticeable increase in speed is to factory reset the console, but keep games and apps installed. It may not apply to the new consoles out there, but for those who have many updates it will help. After doing that all you really need to do is sign back in your gamertag. The whole process takes approximately 30 minutes.

My 1TB Xbox One (non-S) constantly crashes while I play games. It works fine otherwise. It is only 4 months old. Should I contact Microsoft, or is there something I'm doing wrong? Is this a known issue?

novabolt

My 1TB Xbox One (non-S) constantly crashes while I play games. It works fine otherwise. It is only 4 months old. Should I contact Microsoft, or is there something I'm doing wrong? Is this a known issue?

No, its not a known issue. Contact MS when you get the chance.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Does it pump super hot air out? If not overheating, it could be a hard drive issue.

Top Bottom