Got bitten by a puppy. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope

German Shepards.

I fucking hate those cunts with a passion. I have literally never met one that hasn't wanted to eat me, and i have met more than i've ever wanted to
get out with this stuff, german shepards are pure love,

but well yeah, they are very defensive of their owners and homes, so they can be really agressive towards strangers, but once they get to know you they are just fur balls of love

South East Asia. Philippines to be specific.

Well, he also got it from another friend. He's just crashing on my house so he has the dog with him.

Here's the dog in question. Don't be harsh.

Philippines eh.. yeah i would go to the doctor to at least get a tentous shot/check for infection. Probably doesn't have rabies though. Cute puppy however!

That's not a two week old puppy.
Definitely not. Still no older than 3-4 months. Maybe older. Still very young and not a probable carrier of an infection that strong. Rabies is not a secret thing. It shows itself visibly on the infected animal. Foaming at the mouth. Molting fur and a thin, skeletal appearance.

Sigh. I don't want to get laughed and humiliated but here's the wound. Sigh. Gaf sometimes makes me believe I'm ignorant to the world. Well at least I'm not that paranoid anymore. I will still go see the vet though since it's just a few steps away.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Sigh. I don't want to get laughed and humiliated but here's the wound. Sigh. Gaf sometimes makes me believe I'm ignorant to the world. Well at least I'm not that paranoid anymore. I will still go see the vet though since it's just a few steps away.
Lmfao, I'm sorry I'm not buying this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.