Got bitten by a puppy. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattwhite924

Apr 29, 2015
In all seriousness, just keep the cut clean and covered and you should be fine. If it gets really hot and gets really red then go see a doctor about it.

BobNewbert31

Oct 19, 2016
OP doesn't write like a native English speaker, so I assumed South East Asia.
Oh yea, I didn't mean to imply he was from Seattle. I think he clarified he was from South East Asia. I was just responding to the one guy about the Seattle abbreviation.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Jun 21, 2010
In all seriousness, just keep the cut clean and covered and you should be fine. If it gets really hot and gets really red then go see a doctor about it.
In all seriousness, it's a puppy bite, you ain't gotta do anything to it.

psynergylover

Apr 23, 2015
Bitten by a two week old puppy? LOL!!!

Pour some alcohol on it(or for you case a guess hydrogen peroxide) and go to bed.

aBarreras

Mar 13, 2016
nope

German Shepards.

I fucking hate those cunts with a passion. I have literally never met one that hasn't wanted to eat me, and i have met more than i've ever wanted to
get out with this stuff, german shepards are pure love,

but well yeah, they are very defensive of their owners and homes, so they can be really agressive towards strangers, but once they get to know you they are just fur balls of love

Jasoneyu

Aug 19, 2011
South East Asia. Philippines to be specific.

Well, he also got it from another friend. He's just crashing on my house so he has the dog with him.

Here's the dog in question. Don't be harsh.

Philippines eh.. yeah i would go to the doctor to at least get a tentous shot/check for infection. Probably doesn't have rabies though. Cute puppy however!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jan 6, 2007
MASS
Not to be a dick, but if any of my friends after reacted like this to a puppy bite, I'd likely remove them from my life.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Jun 21, 2010
South East Asia. Philippines to be specific.

Well, he also got it from another friend. He's just crashing on my house so he has the dog with him.

Here's the dog in question. Don't be harsh.

Yo, look at that killer.

Jaeger

Jul 14, 2013
Bama
unodenosotros.tumblr.com
That's not a two week old puppy.
Definitely not. Still no older than 3-4 months. Maybe older. Still very young and not a probable carrier of an infection that strong. Rabies is not a secret thing. It shows itself visibly on the infected animal. Foaming at the mouth. Molting fur and a thin, skeletal appearance.

Nov 24, 2014
This thread is GAF as fuck.

"GAF, I stubbed my toe and now it's red and swollen. Is this a tumor?"
No, if this was a GAF as fuck thread, it would be like this.

""GAF, I stubbed my toe and now it's red and swollen. I really wish Sega and Atlus would port Persona 5 to PC."

killatopak

Aug 29, 2013
wherever there's a bed
Sigh. I don't want to get laughed and humiliated but here's the wound. Sigh. Gaf sometimes makes me believe I'm ignorant to the world. Well at least I'm not that paranoid anymore. I will still go see the vet though since it's just a few steps away.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mar 16, 2007
I can't help but wonder if this is a tag fishing thread.

iRAWRasaurus

Banned
Feb 10, 2012
Ohio
Sigh. I don't want to get laughed and humiliated but here's the wound. Sigh. Gaf sometimes makes me believe I'm ignorant to the world. Well at least I'm not that paranoid anymore. I will still go see the vet though since it's just a few steps away.
Go to sleep 😴

LionPride

Banned
Jul 12, 2015
Tennessee

Do fucking better mate

Trouble

Banned
Jul 22, 2009

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jan 6, 2007
MASS
Lmfao, I'm sorry I'm not buying this anymore.

norm9

Nov 21, 2014
Lol op

Intheflorsh

Banned
Oct 31, 2012
:\

Status
Not open for further replies.