• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Government-created industry group worked with Domino’s Pizza to bolster sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

Aselith said:
Why does someone always claim that foods they don't like cause diarrhea? Does everyone in America have an exploding asshole except me?

I think he meant it tastes like diarrhea. Otherwise some lactaid is probably in order. I've noticed the same thing as you though. I love spicy food and every time I order it people are like OMG the bathroom leaving me with a ??? look on my face.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Aselith said:
Why does someone always claim that foods they don't like cause diarrhea? Does everyone in America have an exploding asshole except me?

Some people on gaf definitely seem to have the stomach of a 2 month old and an asshole made out of delicate flower petals. Reading some of the food threads you'd think some people have never eaten anything but freeze dried paste.

Aselith said:

Oh mr internet bowel movement tough guy. You make me weak in the knees.

sangreal

thesoapster said:
Ironically my latest favorite pizza is more about really thin crust and great sauce with smaller amounts of cheese.

Domino's offers the option of a thin crust and light on the cheese as well

S1lent

siddx said:
Some people on gaf definitely seem to have the stomach of a 2 month old and an asshole made out of delicate flower petals. Reading some of the food threads you'd think some people have never eaten anything but freeze dried paste.

I hear that stuff outside of the internet too, especially with regard to Taco Bell. I've never gotten the shits from Taco Bell, yet it can nary be mentioned in a conversation without somebody making a diarrhea joke. :lol

sangreal said:
Domino's offers the option of a thin crust and light on the cheese as well

5152812759_7b9f646926.jpg

Let me know when it's like this :)

Aselith

S1lent said:
I hear that stuff outside of the internet too, especially with regard to Taco Bell. I've never gotten the shits from Taco Bell, yet it can nary be mentioned in a conversation without somebody making a diarrhea joke. :lol

Yeah, that's what I was refering to. Bunch of folks were going on and on about Grade D meat/diarrhea in a taco bell thread yesterday and I definitely hear it all the time outside Gaf too.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
siddx said:
I remember that there was a whole thread about people shitting themselves.

Most chain pizza has fake cheese anyway, so the lactose intolerant have nothing to worry about.

Narag

Wouldn't touch domino's for years to being awful. I saw their campaign, gave them a shot, and was pleasantly surprised.

genjiZERO

i've had a thing for Buffalo wing chicken pizza. Now if only Hooters would get to it I could die of coronary failure and be a happy man.

Dominos used to be a 1/10. Now with their new recipe (e.g: putting 3 pounds of garlic salt in the dough), they've moved up to a 2. Congrats!

Really though, whichever chain starts making me my General Tso's pizza will move up to the top of the list pretty quickly.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Teh Hamburglar said:
That looks like someone tried to make a pizza and failed.

That is Pizza Margherita, one of the oldest styles of making a Pizza, and damn delicious.

jman2050

Man am I glad we finally got some real pizza places where I live instead of having to eat this Imitation stuff all the time out of necessity. How can anyone choose to eat chain pizza if they have a choice?

trinest

Duracelllll said:
40% more cheese? Here in Australia they just added 40% more meat I think:

20081112-Dominos_8_Meats_Pizza_2.jpg
We had the 8 Meats ages ago but then they brought in the 7 meats and awhile later removed the 8 meats. Now its back? Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom