• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GoW Ragnarok rated officially in Saudi Arabia.

anthony2690

Banned
Sounds like Sony will have a strong early 2022, assuming a game being rated means the games are coming very soon.

Then again, I'm still waiting for you Klonoa!

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
Sounds like Sony will have a strong early 2022, assuming a game being rated means the games are coming very soon.

Then again, I'm still waiting for you Klonoa!
I could see them releasing in the mid of 2022 to spread out their games like they always do, because early 2022 is stacked enough as is.

Last edited:

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
We already know it's releasing in 2022, though
Nothing was/has been confirmed though, all we got was a great trailer revealing gameplay and no solid date. Atleast with the rating we can officially confirm its coming 2022, especially I doubt games get rated 2 years in advance of release

yurinka

Confirmed for 2022 release date?
Nothing was/has been confirmed though, all we got was a great trailer revealing gameplay and no solid date. Atleast with the rating we can officially confirm its coming 2022, especially I doubt games get rated 2 years in advance of release

It was confirmed to be a 2021 and later was delayed to 2022. So yes, it's a more than confirmed 2022 game.

It doesn't make sense to think it would be released in 2023, a normal delay + the typical covid related delay on top would mean a year delay or so, not two years.

P.S.: remember it also has been included in the PS Store database showing the game's size and a placeholder? September 2022 release date.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Barring any other massive global mandate disasters for 2022,
Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
It has been in the Coming Soon section of PSN along with Horizon Forbidden West, Forspoken and Gran Turismo 7 for some time now

how many countrys will be in civil war until then is my question... Corona is fucking us badly... from behind and without consent and does not use a condom either...

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
no way Sony will release this game early. Considering their line ups, They wont risk it. Plus there was delay, due to covid.

At most, the game will hit august-September. Good time, especially with more ps5 on the shelf.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I could see them releasing in the mid of 2022 to spread out their games like they always do, because early 2022 is stacked enough as is.

TLOU2 and GOT both released within a month of one another. R&C and RETURNAL released within six weeks of each other. I also remember playing HZD and Nioh around the same time as well. Sometimes they just clump these games together and it makes no sense. I doubt that is going to occur here (since we already know when HFW is coming out) but wouldn't put it past them to not leave much oxygen between GOWR and something else in the pipeline.

January - Uncharted Collection
February - Horizon, Sifu
March - Gran Turismo 7
April
May - God of War Ragnarok
June - Forspoken (1 month delay)
July - TLOU2 Director's Cut
August
September- Ghostwire: Tokyo (just my prediction)
October - TLOU remake (PS5) + Factions (PS4 and PS5)

Games like FFXVI and Hogwarts Legacy to be delayed to 2023.

I also think 2022 is holding lots of surprises...i don't think anything i posted is too shocking and it's already a great year for sure.

Last edited:

skit_data

Interesting, probably a way sooner release than first expected.

And people were saying it would be delayed to 2023 in a thread here the other day. Well, it looks that is completely out of question at this point.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
February - Horizon, Sifu
March - Gran Turismo 7
April
August

I also think 2022 is holding lots of surprises...i don't think anything i posted is too shocking and it's already a great year for sure.
When is TLoU HBO series supposed to air? Next late Summer/Fall?

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
February - Horizon, Sifu
March - Gran Turismo 7
April
August

This lineup is fire

Happy Regular Season GIF by NBA

Ramz87

February - Horizon, Sifu
March - Gran Turismo 7
April
August

Damn...PlayStation has got 2022 in the bag! And I think Hogwarts legacy and FF16 will both come out towards the end of next year.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
February - Horizon, Sifu
March - Gran Turismo 7
April
August

I’m sorry are we actually believing that the last of remake is real ?

Elios83

June or September.
End of the year will be about the PSVR2 launch games, FFXVI, Harry Potter maybe something Naughty Dog.

This lineup is fire

Happy Regular Season GIF by NBA

Damn...PlayStation has got 2022 in the bag! And I think Hogwarts legacy and FF16 will both come out towards the end of next year.

I didn't even include PS VR2 and the games coming for it.
Honestly 2022 Sony won't let anyone breath tbh.

I have a feeling one of their exclusive deals will also be ready from what Hermen Hulst said early this year:

I didn't even include PS VR2 and the games coming for it.
Honestly 2022 Sony won't let anyone breath tbh.

I have a feeling one of their exclusive deals will also be ready from what Hermen Hulst said early this year:

If that doesnt drop this year its early next year.

I wonder if its a ps5 exclusive multiplayer game. All their 3rd party deals have been so far

Last edited:

kyliethicc

I’m sorry are we actually believing that the last of remake is real ?
Its been basically confirmed again recently via a Sony job listing. Its a job lisiting for Sony's Creative & Visual Arts support teams that has been working on TLOU remake. "Implement existing gameplay systems into a new framework" and other obvious remake stuff.

XxWVRkT.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom