• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Grain of Salt] Dragon Age Origins Remake in the works at Bioware

Senua

Wouldn't surprise me. All the talent has left the company so just keep releasing remasters and remakes. Safe bet!

Madflavor

Is there a reason to believe any of this? Last thing to work on are textures? The fuck? So not bug fixing and optimization? And if textures were the last thing to work on, why is the game more than a year out?

Throw this rumor in the garbage where it belongs.

Last edited:

JayK47

Loved Dragon Age Origins. But I do not want Bioware touching it. Not anymore. They would ruin everything good about the game. I have zero faith in anything else they are working on. As much as I love DA and ME, I know we are not getting anything worth a shit from those franchises.

Peroroncino

Origins is still by far the best Dragon Age, and probably will remain to be after Baldwolf releases, so this isn't all around a terrible idea. It's just that I don't even remotely trust them to deliver something on the level of original. : (

Rickyiez

How's about releasing the new one that was announced in 2018, first?
Exactly lmao. What a stupid bait rumor

Like hello, they announced a new Dragon age 5 years ago and so far we have zero information about it besides a CGI trailer and a couple of concept art.

And they have the AUDACITY to do a remake of their first DA title??? Zero sense at all

Last edited:

Hudo

Struggling from the void of talent.
Well, you have a point there. This project had so much "upper staff" turnover that I really wonder if this thing will end up as some Frankenstein of poorly implemented ideas.

Top Bottom