• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 4 Online Beta Test - Apply NOW!

OatmealMu

Littleberu said:
The game is surprisingly stable. I played 5 games, no Lag at all, which is cool to say the least, and more importantly, no disconnect.

There is a friend list, an Instant Messenger, and apparently voice chat, though I never found a game with people, you know, actually speaking.

I didn't find a way to create some car restrictions when you start a new game. Be it American cars, racing cars, or anything. That's kind of mind bogging. I thought it would've been the first thing they had thought about. Well I'll keep on looking.

The names over the cars aren't as distracting as you may think, considering they fade away after a certain amount of time in or out of view. As I said, the lag is non-existent, and the "6 cars" per race is enough, considering how most of the track are made.

On that note, can't wait to do a Toyota Corolla 93 race with you guys.

One question, is the beta the full game, actually?

Are you sure you can talk about the game outside the beta forums?

And to clarify the rules:

Can I discuss the beta outside of the private beta forum?
Sharing information about the beta test outside of the private beta forum is strictly prohibited. Per the terms of the Legal Click Agreement, no information about the beta is to be posted, shared, or otherwise distributed outside of the private beta forum.

Can I share my beta with friends/family?
The owner of the account selected to the beta test is the only user that should have access to the beta or beta information. Sharing, selling, or otherwise redistributing your beta copy is against the Legal Click Agreement and could land you in legal trouble.

What happens if I break one of the aforementioned agreements/rules?
Violators of the Legal Click Agreement are subject to immediate removal from the beta program, and all future beta programs.

Top Bottom