• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 4 Toyota demo

i just got this big ass package from Toyota in the mail which included a GT4 demo. Anyone else get this? Pretty crappy though. The Grand Canyon track looks kinda cool, but it only lets you race on it with some piece of shit bobsled car. WTF?

Joe

shit, ebay is now saturated with gt4 demo discs. they were going for $25 a few days ago now theyre going for $5-$10.

:(

Bowser

Joe said:
shit, ebay is now saturated with gt4 demo discs. they were going for $25 a few days ago now theyre going for $5-$10.

Eh, I'll wait for a couple months, should die down by then :p

Joe said:

what did you expect? The thing is free, and isn't exactly hard to get (i ordered mine like a week ago and already got it). Its basically a Toyota brochure in DVD form. I have a hard time even calling it a "demo".

I'm actually surprised Sony is even letting Toyota send this thing out. It's such a bad representation of GT4. It's running off GT3's graphics engine and a different physics engine than GT4.

Gek54

It is running on a more advance graphics and physics engine than GTC. It may not be tuned as well as Prologue or the last E3 demo but it is closer to what we know of GT4 than it is to GT3.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
PistonHodnamn said:
i just got this big ass package from Toyota in the mail which included a GT4 demo. Anyone else get this? Pretty crappy though. The Grand Canyon track looks kinda cool, but it only lets you race on it with some piece of shit bobsled car. WTF?
You would rather drive the Prius on the Grand Canyon Track? o_O

Top Bottom