• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 targeting H1 2021 release according to an ad for the game

Rolla

Banned
Polyphony Digital hasn’t announced the Gran Turismo 7 release date yet, but according to a YouTube advertisement discovered by someone at GTPlanet, the game is targeting a launch during the first half of 2021.
The advert itself reads “Sortie prévue pour la première moitié de 2021,” which seemingly confirms we won’t have to wait too long to get our hands on the next entry in Sony’s flagship racing franchise. Sadly, it’s not going to make the PS5 launch window.

I wonder how much the Dualsense will add to this game, might convince me to buy the game if it adds a significant amount to the experience.

Assuming this will be a showpiece for the Dualsense as far as games go. Gotta guess Sony will be going all in on it for the foreseeable future.

Hustler

I'm looking forward to this game and seeing how much better it can be than GT Sport. Here's to hoping GT returns to true form!

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I mean it should. Lets not forget sony basically took a long haitus from releasing games to pack the first year of ps5. I am expecting lots of sony games sooner than later.

bender

What time is it?
I mean it should. Lets not forget sony basically took a long haitus from releasing games to pack the first year of ps5. I am expecting lots of sony games sooner than later.

They did?

Bruh this is absolutely insane. First year of PS5 is gonna be GOATed if everything stays on track.

Going to be tough to clear the bar PS2 set.

If GT7 comes out in h1 2021 then I'll eat a fucking turtle.

dhiNPKm.gif

Top Bottom