• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Slam Tennis (Wii) -Online- Thread of Gotta Catch 'Em All

BowieZ

Banned
Not sure what this is like for other Aussies (our national average being 2nd or 3rd last indicating not very good), but online for me is absolutely unplayable, drenched in lag, I think I get to play a proper match 10-20% of the time.

The other times, the ball regularly bounces twice in the opponent's court, the crowd cheers(!!!), and I still lose or they manage to return it with an unretrievable smash, or my returns-of-serve regularly land in but it's a point to them.

A huge shame.

BowieZ

Banned
_bluemoon said:
_bluemoon - bluemoon86

I'm in Australia though so matches with you overseas folk will probably be massive lagfests.
Bluemoon... fancy seeing you here on GAF ;)

BowieZ - BowieZ

Dash Kappei said:
Strange.
I never have a problem finding opponents in a matter of seconds for ranked matches.

If you want to give out your EA Profile we can try to set up a friendly match, mine you can find in the OP.

sorry to reply late. my id is crazy monkey but, I haven't played the games for 2 week now. I should be online withing 2 weeks.

goompapa

Model 500 said:
I added everyone a long time ago but they have not appeared on my list yet, anyone else have the same problem?

Yes, me and DashKappei talked about this previously. Apparently you both have to be online when an invite is sent, which means it is nearly impossible to catch fellow gaffers.

So if you really want to play fellow Gaffers, you need to clear your invite list and arrange something.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
* updated on 08/01/2009 *

Also, finally my character climbed to a 5 Stars rank! Still no gold skills though, Wii Sports Resort it's taking a huge chunck of my gaming time... but this game's still ACE :)

Top Bottom