• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PS4, Xbox One and PC this Fall - Trailer

xBladeM6x

Was there any doubt it was coming to PC? Sounds like it was just wishful thinking on the part of the unwashed console masses.

Just kidding, but not really, but I am.

leadbelly

Banned
4rJLvdG.png

Yeah. This image in particular just gave me the feeling I was looking at a real living and breathing city.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Oh so glad that I resisted the urge a couple times to buy this game on 360 (twice at the same store in a matter of weeks within the first month of the game's release, I could have had it for half price).

I haven't even touched the game but I've seen a good bit of spoiler-free gameplay on the 360 and it looked incredible then - this trailer blew all of that away. All of those pedestrians, all of those cars in the traffic, those lighting effects and draw distance. The city looks so alive and real.

Ramped up physics, proper optimization and mod support would be nice, though even without the latter, I have faith that the community will find a way just like with IV.

kudoboi

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...Auto-V-Coming-this-Fall-to-PlayStation-4-Xbox

Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.

All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available for the PlayStation®4 system, Xbox One and PC with much more to come. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation®4, Xbox One or PC.

Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.

Kelsey

Banned
If it's a solid 30 fps like Watch Dogs and it looks like that trailer they showed, hnnnnnngggg. Unlike a lot of people here, I really love the online mode. Probably because I have a lot of friends that play. It's just pure stupid fun. Between this, Forza and the Halo Collection I don't think I'll have time for anything else at the end of the year.

Rflagg

Will buy again I left plenty of stuff to do for when they upgraded it and the conference made it sound like they added some minor stuff. Watching the trailer again I might even get this day 1, you win Rockstar, well played.

Grief.exe

See how I feel in the fall, but I am right in the middle of San Andreas and I will probably have my fill of GTA for this year.

RDR HD on PC/PS4/XBO next Rockstar!

rrs

Was there any doubt it was coming to PC? Sounds like it was just wishful thinking on the part of the unwashed console masses.

Just kidding, but not really, but I am.

I kinda was doubting if it wasn't coming to PS4/XB1, PC wouldn't get it either ala Red Dead _____

I have never played a GTA game, and I'm thinking that if I get a PS4 by years end it might be a good time to start. This and Arkham Knight would be two of those games that I've been waiting for to finally get one.

Carlius

Banned
i am going to go to every single comment where people mocked me for saying it was coming to PC and i will laugh so hard on other pages, SPECIALLY, n4g

Shit like this and AC4 really have me thinking if grabbing an Xbone. All my friends are still on 360/bone so while I love my ps4... If there's parity down the line I may end up playing more on the Xbone. Hrm. Choices choices.

jWILL253

Banned
Do I get this for PS4 and be able to play it in possibly 1080p/60? Or do I buy this for my PC and play with PS3 graphics while waiting for the inevitable ridiculous car mods?

Top Bottom