• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 - NieR: Automata Costume Pack free to download in PSN

PulseONE

Well that was an unexpected crossover, I love it though

I'm surprised how popular 2B has become online

LotusHD

Banned
Low-key wish I hadn't played the game already lol, not planning on replaying it anytime soon, but I'll still download it anyways

MCD250

Low-key wish I hadn't played the game already lol, not planning on replaying it anytime soon, but I'll still download it anyways
I admit I redownloaded the game about two days ago to try out this costume and finish any reamining side-missions.

Kalentan

Sort of wish it was just the outside and blindfold but with her normal hair.

Also the fact that they put the PSO2 DLC in the western version despite the game never releasing in the west is painful.

pervert-gif1.gif

13ruce

Banned
It's nice you can also do a no blindfold version, hopefully Nier automata gets a Kat custome for 2B or A2:)

Toa Axis

Grabbing those post-haste. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Haven't beaten the game yet, but more costumes are never a bad thing.

Let's hope we will have some sort of Horizon Zero Dawn crossover with these games too..

(costumes DLC crossover between 3 games.) LOL
As much as I like the 2B crossover o actually can't believe that Sony wouldn't make a cross promotion with their two most recent female protagonists. If anything at least to help Gravity Rush ride a bit of the hype wave that had Horizon. God knows GR needed all the help it could get, not that Sony gave too many fucks about it.

Amani

P5 and BotW have garnered most of my attention, but this seems like the perfect excuse to go back to GR2.

What does Dark Angel look like?
Pretty sure this is her:
Gravity-Rush-2-1.10-Update-Dark-Angel-Costume-2.jpg

Dark-Angel-1.jpg

This outfit is making me feel weird things. I have a thing for tanned (kind of like Latina) girls with long black hair.

Anything with black and red is also my biggest thing too. So having both of the costumes wear black makes me very happy.

kuroshiki

Pretty sure this is her:

Dark-Angel-1.jpg

This outfit is making me feel weird things. I have a thing for tanned (kind of like Latina) girls with long black hair.

Anything with black and red is also my biggest thing too. So having both of the costumes wear black makes me very happy.

Ugh. this one actually looks ugly to me.

A.J.

Banned
Pretty sure this is her:

Dark-Angel-1.jpg

Not bad. I might pick this one over 2B.

Top Bottom