• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great action/adventure games for GBA.

Sanjuro

Okay I just beat Metroid Fusion and have already beat Zero Misson. Both of those games are amazing and I wish I had a portable Super Metroid to play at work. Today at work I started to play Mega Man Zero 2 and god damn that game is hard. I like some of the concepts and it is intresting but I'm looking for a great old school adventure game like the ones mentioned for tommorrow. Any suggestions?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
You've really got to get Ninja Five-o. Corny name and marketing, but I'll be damned if it isn't like the best of the 16 bit adventure era games come alive. More action than adventure, but still.

Sanjuro

Musashi Wins! said:
You've really got to get Ninja Five-o. Corny name and marketing, but I'll be damned if it isn't like the best of the 16 bit adventure era games come alive. More action than adventure, but still.

I've heard good things about that but just thought it was sarcasm. Read the gamespot review just now I actually have alot of intrest now in this game. Wasn't this game just marked down somewhere too, if not where could I get for cheap?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
SanjuroTsubaki said:
I've heard good things about that but just thought it was sarcasm. Read the gamespot review just now I actually have alot of intrest now in this game. Wasn't this game just marked down somewhere too, if not where could I get for cheap?

It's the real deal. I'm not sure where to buy it. I've gotten copies at local stores used every so often for less than $20.

Sanjuro

If you have any extra's I would love to trade ^_^. I know my Game Crazy store never recieved the game. EBgames and Gamestop = no.

This is a pretty obvious answer maybe, but the three GBA Castlevania games are similar to Metroid. I personally prefer Aria of Sorrow but they are all good. Also, Astro Boy: Omega Factor is the best action game I've played on the GBA. Frantic, fun action with good challenge.

Sanjuro

GitarooMan said:
This is a pretty obvious answer maybe, but the three GBA Castlevania games are similar to Metroid. I personally prefer Aria of Sorrow but they are all good. Also, Astro Boy: Omega Factor is the best action game I've played on the GBA. Frantic, fun action with good challenge.

Agree. Astro Boy I beat to hell last Sunday at work. Fucking amazing game. Ive beaten Circle of the Moon. Bought Aria of Sorrow on ebay and I think got screwed over. I PayPal the money and no contact or info after 3 weeks.

jarrod

Banned
Boktai 1-2 are both fantastic and should be super cheap. Really, Kojima's best stuff in years... Metal Gear meets Castlevania meets Zelda. Top stuff.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
SanjuroTsubaki said:
If you have any extra's I would love to trade ^_^. I know my Game Crazy store never recieved the game. EBgames and Gamestop = no.

I gave them away :( I'm sorry, if I had them I would. Keep heart.

also, if you are waiting 3 weeks but paid by PayPal file a PayPal complaint and it will lock their account.

Sanjuro

Yeah PayPal is good about getting your funds back so far for me. I purchased a CPU from a guy in the same town. It was an overclocked one and he kept telling me to use it, its fine.

Top Bottom