• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greedfall developer Spiders Games to announce new title at Nacon Connect (July 7th)

sublimit

Banned
Spiders-Games_07-02-20.jpg

GreedFall developer Spiders Games will announce its next title at Nacon Connect on July 7 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET, publisher Nacon teased.

I still have Greedfall in my backlog but i think this studio is on the rise so i'm very curious to see what they will do next!

Fbh

Nice.
Spiders has been steadily increasing the quality of their output. Looking forward to what they'll do next.

Not too familiar with Nacon though.

Roberts

Greedfall’s has a considerate amount of jank, but it is a very enjoyable Dragon Age influenced Euro-RPG. And previous game were OK too, so I’m intrigued.

Virex

Banned
This is good news. I have a soft spot for Spiders. Greedfall was great and Bound By Flame was decent. But Technomancer was great. Mars War Logs as well. But Technomancer is by far my favourite. Great world they created as well

Rikkori

Can't wait! Greedfall was a fantastic game with really fun combat. Had a lot of that old-school Bioware magic which they themselves lost.

This is good news. I have a soft spot for Spiders. Greedfall was great and Bound By Flame was decent. But Technomancer was great. Mars War Logs as well. But Technomancer is by far my favourite. Great world they created as well
Interesting. I loved Greedfall, reckon I should give Technomancer a try?

Virex

Banned
Interesting. I loved Greedfall, reckon I should give Technomancer a try?
You should. It's a bit rougher around the edges that Greedfall and it has some issues. But I liked the story and world they created is great. It really a great game. Story is good and the mystery of the world is nice as well. And I liked the characters in the games as well

Last edited:

GymWolf

They need a bigger budget this time, i usually don't care for repeated assets but greedfall was pretty bad in this aspect, also far better and more varied combat, the mage in that game was the most boring use of magic i ever saw in modern rpg game...

Last edited:

Virex

Banned
They need a bigger budget this time, i usually don't care for repeated assets but greedfall was pretty bad in this aspect, also far better and more varied combat, the mage in that game was the most boring use of magic i ever saw in modern rpg game...
Being a mage also completely breaks the game difficulty wise.

GymWolf

Being a mage also completely breaks the game difficulty wise.
I don't know, i bailed out from the game after i tried both warrior and mage, the combat was absolutely dreadfull and the re-use of enemies and assets was very bad.

It's a pity because the story and some chara were kinda nice.

Elex was the better game even with his ultra shitty combat.

Top Bottom