• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gregg Berhalter can not continue as coach

Not only was he never qualified for the position to begin with, but his poor management of personnel relations is beyond the pale.

I'll be stunned when USSF signs up for more of this drama. Staggering that they think he is the most fit coach in the world for this position.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Edit: Just saw you said "personnel" and not "personal".

I thought you were bringing up the incident from 1991. Sorry.

Last edited:

Marvel14

Banned
Edit: Just saw you said "personnel" and not "personal".

I thought you were bringing up the incident from 1991. Sorry.
I think they were alluding to it. No other reason for adding the word "relations". I wish the public would stop cancelling people when their mistakes from another point in their lives come to light. At least consider if the person has changed and grown since it happened before you pass judgement...

Last edited:
This story is confirming what everyone thought about USA in this sport.

Soccer mom ruins her 20 year old cunt son's career because the bad man said no-no words in private. Meanwhile chads like CR7, ten Hag, Benzema and Deschamps are fighting in public like
PehGOva.jpg

I think they were alluding to it. No other reason for adding the word "relations". I wish the public would stop cancelling people when their mistakes from another point in their lives come to light. At least consider if the person has changed and grown since it happened before you pass judgement...

No I'm referring to how he managed behind-the-scenes tension and brought that information in a forum that lead to it being widely publicized.

I'm referring to his poor player selection, prioritizing MLS players over international club players.

I'm referring to his poor lineup decisions and the decision not play Gio Reyna and instead play Ferreira and Wright.

Last edited:
Top Bottom