• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT5 News - Nurburgring update (pre-E3 edition)

Firewire

Banned
Dedication Through Light said:
lol well I guess I cant wait to see Jack own him again in GT5 (GT5 would have microphone support right)?

Voice and text with private rooms, if you don't want to hear the randoms.

TheThunder said:
I don't think GT5 will see a summer release. Probably September at the earliest.

I hope I am wrong

I think August (they still havent announced retailer specific preorder bonuses)!!! Sony seems to average about 2 or 3 months in advance with them

A bunch of pictures from the event

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8368&id=108538035851557&ref=mf

zl6d0x.jpg

The German PS blog will be posting a video at the end of the week.

spats

Kaz looks spent. It went reasonably well for him though so it's all good!

edit:assuming the picture is taken after the race or if it's just overall fatigue from trying to get the game done

whatever

spats said:

edit:assuming the picture is taken after the race or if it's just overall fatigue from trying to get the game done

whatever

I wonder how much does that helmet cost, its looks cool

I'm going mad waiting for this game to be shown at E3.

Like I said last year: if they don't show any of GT5 at E3 I will commit suicide.
I almost committed suicide last year after they only showed a trailer but someone stopped me from doing it.
I won't let anyone stop me this year if Sony hardly show anything again in the press conference.

Razgreez

ashbash159 said:
I'm going mad waiting for this game to be shown at E3.

Like I said last year: if they don't show any of GT5 at E3 I will commit suicide.
I almost committed suicide last year after they only showed a trailer but someone stopped me from doing it.
I won't let anyone stop me this year if Sony hardly show anything again in the press conference.

Do record the whole event if you go through with it though. Also i read somewhere that about half (ok i know statistics are lies) of all these attempts "fail" - yes that's like failing at failing - so be mindful in your preparation :D

On topic, funk this game is... i just don't know anymore. Sometimes the wait just is too long

saladine1

Just noticed a post on GTPlanet which alludes to the possibility of a hidden message of some kind in that Nathan Lane looking character video(Kevin Butler) mentioning him being busy with the next project.
He calls it 'Man Furismo Jive'

Monday Five July?
Surely?!

Yoboman

saladine1 said:
Just noticed a post on GTPlanet which alludes to the possibility of a hidden message of some kind in that Nathan Lane looking character video(Kevin Butler) mentioning him being busy with the next project.

Monday Five July?
Surely?!
Yes that's definitely it

DieH@rd said:
Can someone remind me, is there a Monaco F1 track in GT5?

There was one in GT PSP.

These are the confirmed tracks so far

Nurburgring
Circuit de la Sarthe
Daytona
Indianapolis
Fuji
Suzuka
Tsukaba
Top Gear Test Track
Tokyo Route 246
London
Rome
Madrid
Eiger
High Speed Ring
Tuscany
A Special Stage track
Unnamed track from the FT-86 trailer
Unnamed track from the 458 trailer

saladine1 said:

Monday Five July?
Surely?!

Absolutely not, Monday the Fourteenth of June it is.

Good to finally get a date.

Facism said:
it's a little creepy to have an avatar of a young girl.

dude, what? You don't know what you're talking about. She's 21 and more talented than vocalists twice her age.

on topic:

spats said:

I think he may just not have been ready for the pic, who knows.

Top Bottom