• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA ONLINE Gameplay Video coming this Thursday Aug 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably PS3. It's what they've been showing off thus far.

Yup yup

I've preordered the Special Edition because Xbox Live, but I'll also be picking up a copy (perhaps a special edition copy) for PS3 because dat PS3 graphics. I'm also buying this game as gifts for at least two people in my family. This game feels like a 'Thank you for being a loyal fan and supporter of Rockstar for over 10 years' to me, and I have no problem rewarding them for it with my wallet. All the art that is in this game...this is really shaping up to be their masterpiece.

Pandemic

Yup yup

I've preordered the Special Edition because Xbox Live, but I'll also be picking up a copy (perhaps a special edition copy) for PS3 because dat PS3 graphics. I'm also buying this game as gifts for at least two people in my family. This game feels like a 'Thank you for being a loyal fan and supporter of Rockstar for over 10 years' to me, and I have no problem rewarding them for it with my wallet. All the art that is in this game...this is really shaping up to be their masterpiece.

The perfect game to bring this console generation to a close, I guess you could say?

30 minutes remain. Brace yourselves.

EaQKG.gif

I think I'll pick it up on PS3.

My 360 already had some problems with the HDMI inputs above certain resolutions (?), and I'd be almost expecting it to break down if I put in extended hours.

I'm confident in Rockstar delivering a well optimised game, and minor graphical differences between the two platforms won't sway me.

Standard edition for me too, just the disc will be enough to satisfy me :p

My 360 already had some problems with the HDMI inputs above certain resolutions (?), and I'd be almost expecting it to break down if I put in extended hours.

I'm confident in Rockstar delivering a well optimised game, and minor graphical differences between the two platforms won't sway me.

Do you have a Slim??

You know your game has hit hype peak when people are doing countdowns to one of its trailers.

The game practically markets itself into top positions by gamers in general. The amount of mouth to mouth talk about this game is getting quite insane the last couple of weeks. I have heard people at my work talk about this, the previews and the last couple of trailers.

There are also quite a lot of people taking a day off on release day where I work.

erawsd

I'm in a similar boat. My 360 cracked my MGR disc (thankfully, Amazon took it back) and now I'm afraid of putting anything new in it, so I'm going PS3 this time. Considering they've only shown off the PS3 version so far its got to be a fine port.

All I want is fire truck racing confirmed

Loved doing that in GTA IV online, the race mode is still good today

I'm assuming bike races will be in too

I'm hyped for this trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom