• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V reveal @ IGN tomorrow 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm GMT with exclusive gameplay #1

kabel

why are people sooo excited about a game that was released just a year ago =/

...no way any of you haven't played the game already since it did sell like 34 million copies -_-

I'm a PC gamer....so yeah :/

There are tons of people who never played the game, because they haven't a last gen console or are PC gamers.

This will be my first full price title since 2012.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Just see the excitement in this thread. Millions of gamers have already played this game, but still people are anxiously waiting for the new gen gameplay reveal. Man GTA is mammoth, and Rockstar is the boss.

Lady Gaia

why are people sooo excited about a game that was released just a year ago

Why were people excited about the remaster/definitive versions of TLOU or Tomb Raider? They're popular games with the promise of improved presentation and a hint of what the future might hold for this generation.

...no way any of you haven't played the game already since it did sell like 34 million copies

I haven't played more than the first ten minutes, so in theory I'm a potential customer. In practice everything I see of the game makes me cringe. Those 34 million people are probably more likely to re-buy the game.

why are people sooo excited about a game that was released just a year ago =/

...no way any of you haven't played the game already since it did sell like 34 million copies -_-

The improvements they're making seem significant, way more than other re-releases.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Just see the excitement in this thread. Millions of gamers have already played this game, but still people are anxiously waiting for the new gen gameplay reveal. Man GTA is mammoth, and Rockstar is the boss.

It wouldn't surprise me if GTA V jumps on the top of weekly charts. At least in Europe.

NEXT GEN GAMEPLAY WILL BE SHOWN
https://twitter.com/IGN/status/529317148905451520

yO9iaat.jpg

EDIT:
OH SHIT. HYPE
uAsyN0N.gif

Definitely looking forward to the info tomorrow, and my preorder is already ready.

Yeah, I already played through the story, but that's only part of the game and to be honest I wasn't closely following the narrative anyway.

I'm more excited about the graphical/performance/content updates and exploring the map and finding various secrets and goofing off (online and off)
in the amazingly detailed world indefinitely. Out of everything releasing in the next couple months, this is the one I'm the most hyped for.

So many great games have come out so far this year and more soon (Unity, MCC, Far Cry 4, etc.). Yet this is what I am most excited about.

ODDI

GAAAHHH why am I so excited for something I've already played over 100+ hours already.
Lets get

shandy706

Why so cheap? Or rather, 'how' is the better question.

Our friendly neighborhood Gamestop ($27 left from that promotion thing) and free money from MS over the last couple months (Bing searches $15)

I have $42 (and some change) to put towards the digital version.

I'd be getting it for darn near free if I didn't buy some cheap stuff here lately.

Cragvis

Never have I ever been so excited for a game that I have already beaten, and played over 100 hours of multiplayer already.

I swear R* puts some sort of crack in the game that makes me constantly want to keep playing it and buying it no matter how much I play.

BFIB

I'm likely triple dipping now. I'm most likely getting an XBox One in the next week or so, and my dad loves his GTA. So I'll probably keep the XBox One next door at his house so he can play it, and I'll pick it up for PS4.

R*. That thing. That magic.

BPoole

I just want to see some PC game play. I hope Rockaway does the PC justice with their port. I'm not down for another GTA4

Top Bottom