• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V: Story Mode listed on Microsoft Store (50% discount if bought before June 14)

£17.49 for story and online
£8.99 for online only

Until June, then double the price.
Ah, I'm blind. Apparently Online Mode is included in Story Mode... so 20 bucks. Still reasonable I guess.

I never tried Online on PS4 because the loading times were ridiculous. I might actually try it out this time.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Trunim

So, just bought it for ps5, feel like an idiot but the price was too lucrative, it's less than a cocktail.

NickFire

Preordered the free online. Single player was only 9.99. Did not buy because of game overload at the moment, but if the reviews are even semi-decent I might grab it.

That price though. I'm thinking 6 is closer than I thought.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I'm confused, why is it $12.49 (can) for PS5, and $24.99 for Xbox? There must be a logical reason for the 100% premium?

cormack12

Gold Member
I'm confused, why is it $12.49 (can) for PS5, and $24.99 for Xbox? There must be a logical reason for the 100% premium?
You can buy story mode and online or just online. Story is essentially a bundle.

Online is free for PlayStation. So the 'bundle' is cheaper.

After June they will be the same price.

Last edited:

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
I just realized I own this game but never paid for it

was given a free copy on PS3, Rented the PS4 version wasn't impressed, the PC version was offered for free for a time so I have that and played Xbox version on gamepass guess I should finally properly buy this on series s not bothering with online tho

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
So, just bought it for ps5, feel like an idiot but the price was too lucrative, it's less than a cocktail.
After the collection, why preorder this? Even if it's only 10 dollars, don't reward these assholes. If it happens to be great miraculously, you can still buy it at the same price.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
PS5 Price is nice but i have a few yrs of GPU stacked and I only get ps+ when on deal.

Kupfer

There's already one stream for the game:

If this is really the enhanced version, it looks incredibly old-fashioned. Character models look like straight from PS3 in 4k. Oh wait, they are.

LOD and pop-ins are shockingly bad.
Choppy framerate.
It seems like there is not more traffic / pedestrians added
Motion blur added without an option to deactivate it. Streamer gets dizzy

Last edited:

Tommi84

If this is really the enhanced version, it looks incredibly old-fashioned. Character models look like straight from PS3 in 4k. Oh wait, they are.

LOD and pop-ins are shockingly bad.
Choppy framerate.
Yeah, the LODs are terrible. The change in the light on the trees is distracting :/.

Oh, well.

This isn’t sounding very good… if it’s bad then I’ll refund it, I’m not in the business of rewarding development like this.

Top Bottom