• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA5 Heist Update is out now on PS4+XBO

AkuMifune

Banned
Go to an ammunation and you'll notice that you can buy multiple body armors depending on your multiplayer rank. If you run out of armor anytime you can use the select button menu to replace it.

How do I do this on PS4? I keep forgetting to try, but in the heat of the moment I just stick to already established survival techniques.

Also, is it possible to replay heists, or will you only see invites to heists you haven't done? And do you need to do the setup first or is it possible to be invited on a heist without previously completing the setup? Feels like I only see invites for heists/setups I haven't done, which is neat but wondering how to replay them (if possible).

Had a great run yesterday with another guy, we went through setup and main heist of the Fleeca Job, it was great. Going to try to do more of these this weekend. Also had a session where one over-talkative kid kept crashing the helicopter in the Prison Break, so yeah. Hit or miss.

Alienous

How do I do this on PS4? I keep forgetting to try, but in the heat of the moment I just stick to already established survival techniques.

Also, is it possible to replay heists, or will you only see invites to heists you haven't done? And do you need to do the setup first or is it possible to be invited on a heist without previously completing the setup? Feels like I only see invites for heists/setups I haven't done, which is neat but wondering how to replay them (if possible).

Had a great run yesterday with another guy, we went through setup and main heist of the Fleeca Job, it was great. Going to try to do more of these this weekend. Also had a session where one over-talkative kid kept crashing the helicopter in the Prison Break, so yeah. Hit or miss.

Click and hold the Touchpad to get to the interaction menu on PS4.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but is it just me or has performance improved? It is still not perfect, but I see less drops in sp and mp? (PS4)

Also did the first heist today, fucking dope!

The Llama

Sorry if this has been discussed, but is it just me or has performance improved? It is still not perfect, but I see less drops in sp and mp? (PS4)

Also did the first heist today, fucking dope!

Yeah, it's definitely been improved. A few people (myself included) have noticed it.

haven't really noticed it in SP but if it had improved slightly, it's probably because car deformation is bugged lol

heard some people are experiencing missing graphics features... like parallax mapping missing on XB1 for some people. if the game wasn't running that, maybe fps be slightly higher

haven't really noticed it in SP but if it had improved slightly, it's probably because car deformation is bugged lol

heard some people are experiencing missing graphics features... like parallax mapping missing on XB1 for some people. if the game wasn't running that, maybe fps be slightly higher

Haven't noticed issues with car deformation, but it has always been crappy in GTA5 unfortunately. Crazy how this pops up now after tree-gate.

DF should run another feature on this game at some point.

AkuMifune

Banned
wtf. So hard to setup this shit with people.

What I mean to say is that you can't fault gta for the failings of human social interaction. And we be failin

Top Bottom