• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV PS4/Xbox One coming November 18th, PC coming January 27th

PS4 getting some exclusive stuff.??

gHOHM1a.jpg

They're probably referring to the next gen exclusive content mentioned in the press release

Qassim

This is going to be absolute torture, I bought it on PS3 @ launch, I'm so tempted to buy it for PS4/XB1, but I can't ruin it for myself. I'll have to wait for the PC version.

duessano

It's not the two extra months.

It's the "fuck you"

If you couldn't optimize a port in 14 months, two more months isn't going to magically fix anything. They're not delaying it for any other reason than hatred for PC.

If by hatred, you mean piracy, then yes.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I honestly don't know what to make of it. Does the fact that it's a monster seller mean it will continue to be so, or does that mean the people who really wanted it already have it and purchases will be mostly limited to those of us that waited to play it on better equipment? The anecdotal evidence points to it being more of the former, but the people occupying internet forums aren't exactly representative of the masses either.

Not sure, I want it to play with my friends as it'll be easier than starting up the PS3 (Especially since they were X360 players) so this is just for simplicity to me. I imagine they'll focus all their new content onto the next gen edition too

Palpable

I'm sure you'd be saying that if the PC version was releasing first instead of the console versions.

Yeah any extra wait, even if it's a day, is shitty. Especially if you highly anticipate it. I know that feeling, so I can sympathize.

Any word on whether GTAO characters will transfer over? Or, dare I say, heists?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm sure you'd be saying that if the PC version was releasing first instead of the console versions.

Indeed I would.

I'll be getting this for PS4 and PC. I'll probably play it more on PC, now please Xavier stop trying to read my thoughts.

Krilekk

Banned
Money was already totally pointless in GTA V, by giving 500k away like nothing it's even more pointless. It destroys any sense of progression because you can buy as much ammo and weapons as you like.

Goon Boon

Banned
Fuck you Rockstar. This is double dipping bait for suckers with money.

So are the games journalists going to call Rockstar out on this bullshit PC delay, or are they going to talk about the death of gaming some more?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Actually that PC delay might just make enough room in my schedule this fall for Far Cry 4 OR Dragon Age.

I was thinking the same way, Far Cry 4 for PC is kind of a guarantee buy for me now. But I think Far Cry 4 for console will go Splinter Cell's way because of this.

Human_me

I'm sooo glad the PC version is delayed.
It gives me more time to get more money for my new PC build.

Plus November is packed full of games that I want to get.

Kabouter

It's not the two extra months.

It's the "fuck you"

If you couldn't optimize a port in 14 months, two more months isn't going to magically fix anything. They're not delaying it for any other reason than hatred for PC.

Please no conspiracy stuff like this. Hatred for PC, come on, do you really think that any large corporation makes decisions based on petty personal preferences?

Top Bottom