• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV E3 2011 First Look: Concluded

Wario64 said:
That vertical tower....did they take Wollan's drawing idea from a couple years ago? Or whoever made that drawing of stick figures shooting around in a tower? lol

That was either Wollan or chubigans. Still, that vertical gunplay looked amazing.

Acrylic7

Dark Souls has to be GOTY.

If only Sony would have treated FS better, They could have has this incredible game to themselves.

That full Tomb Raider trailer was awesome. I normally hate CG trailers, but the trailer showed what it needed to -- Lara's gonna get the shit beat out of her. A breath of fresh air for the franchise.

Seda

scorpscarx said:
Nice thread, keep updating those links like you did for Lara, appreciate. :)

Thanks.

Like I said on the last page, I may do a thread for what GTTV does next week, and hopefully keep things easy to follow, and point out what is truly "exclusive" and worth watching.

Grecco

Vertical Gunplay is stolen straight out of another Nolan North game. Dark Void.

Kind of disapointed at no real exclusive never before seen stuff, and there werent even secret stuff to find out from the E3 floor plan renders. I remember last year the Sam Fisher stuff was in the renders before it debuted.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
SolidSnakex said:
That was either Wollan or chubigans. Still, that vertical gunplay looked amazing.

It was Wollan's

4r40ib.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Deadly Descent stuff has totally disappeared from the marketing of SSX. I still don't buy EA's claim that it was always planned to be a single mode.

isny

napkin dispenser
Michael J Fox = Hyped

Now they only need to get Tom Wilson back as Biff and the final episode would be pretty epic.

lockload

Its was brief but thats good i want to save more details for the show

The preview of the show floor designs was interesting, did anyone get any screen grabs of those layouts?

p01ar

GameTrailers
Dityrink said:
Didn't they tease that they were going to show Zelda in this episode or was that something else?

Zelda will be a demo on next week's live show. We will be Live on SpikeTV starting next Monday at 9am PT/Noon ET for 5 hours (online streaming as well) and then we will continue streaming online for 15 hours over Monday and Tuesday.

For those of you that liked the Prey 2 CG trailer, we will have the first live demo on Monday morning before the Xbox Press Conference, I saw the game a few weeks back and it looked awesome.

Top Bottom