• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild 01 (3DS) Trailer/Director's Commentary

ZoddGutts said:
Considering Suda51's previous games, he's will be the worst but at least I'll be the most stylish looking one, so that counts for something!

It'll be Matsuno's. He'll crack under the pressure of competing with illustrious designers like Yoot Saito, Suda51, and the other guy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
GDGF said:
Guild01 is going to be freaking sweet.

Suda51's game looks the most interesting to me. Love the animation. Reminded me of Macross meets evangelion or something.

Can't wait for this.

Also Yoot Saito reminds me of a Japanese Bill Nye the Science Guy.
THE MUSIC in the Suda game was seriously awesome.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
B.K. said:
Just watched the video. I have a bad feeling that Matsuno and Sakimoto are being wasted with this game. They deserve more than this.
It's probably what they want, rather than getting shoe-horned in to another sprawling epic straight away.

All four games look interesting. Level 5 showing their hand with the 3DS - also incredibly excited about Layton on iOS.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
B.K. said:
Just watched the video. I have a bad feeling that Matsuno and Sakimoto are being wasted with this game. They deserve more than this.
They don't deserve to do exactly what they want?

Top Bottom