• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 Complete PC $38/€37/£27 @ DLGamer

Tizoc

This is the cheapest I've found the collection for
https://www.dlgamer.com/us/games/buy-guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-all-in-one-42445

GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 - All in One includes:
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR
Additional Playable Character KUM HAEHYUN
Additional Playable Character DIZZY
Additional Playable Character RAVEN
GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 Upgrade

If you're interested in getting the game, note that it has an Easy Input option, that lets you perform special moves with 1 button press.

Change currency from the top right to match you preference.
note that GPB is the cheapest price as it is about USD3 cheaper.
EDIT2: The site uses 2-3 Step authentication; after purchase it will send you an email with a confirmation code that you must enter into the page after you made your payment, following that another confirmation code via phone. It's a rather strict procedure but you can't fault them for security :p

EDIT: just to clarify this doesn't give you the extra colors DLC, but gives you all the main characters from the get go.

Everyone at all interested in fighting games should buy it. It's pretty easy to get started and has a ton of combo trials and tutorials for every character if you don't want to go online and get rolled right away.

wwm0nkey

Everyone at all interested in fighting games should buy it. It's pretty easy to get started and has a ton of combo trials and tutorials for every character if you don't want to go online and get rolled right away.
This. The tutorial parts needed to be the standard when it comes to fighting games. GG is the fighter that got me into fighters

Caj814

Tried buying but got my payment refunded due to "the highly secured verification" on the site and missed a step that needed a phone verification I never receieved oh well.

Trace

Banned
How long is the story mode in this game? I doubt I would ever play online, just wondering what kind of singleplayer contnet it has.

wwm0nkey

How long is the story mode in this game? I doubt I would ever play online, just wondering what kind of singleplayer contnet it has.
Story mode is a 5 hour anime with no fighting, then there is the arcade mode which is the standard and a RPG like mode called M.O.M which is a lot of fun too. You level up your character and give them new moves

Tizoc

So this deal SHOULD be ending in a few hours. Grab the bundle if you're still interested. The game's page on DLGamer still shows that 4 days remain even though it had that same line a few days ago >_>;

Top Bottom