• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam PS3 box art

looks pretty cool too bad the game is messed up

8d0adc1949740836c7aef1eb92396b8a.jpg

KennyL

My cousin said, "why do those robots have swords? It's stupid!" A tiny part of me died that day.....

relyt9

KennyL said:
My cousin said, "why do those robots have swords? It's stupid!" A tiny part of me died that day.....

Lol, fanboy's pride killed by a little (assumption) cousin.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
DaddyZ said:
Is he sticking his tounge out?
:lol I'll never look at a Gundam the same way again! I always saw them as little goatees personally.

And the boxart...At least it matches the look of the game...:\

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Why does the logo so closely resemble the Transformers Energon logo? :|

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Chris Remo said:
I don't get the connection. The whole point of the FedEx logo is the arrow. It's not a coincidence or anything. The tongue thing was obviously not deliberate.

The connection is something you may not see at first, that once you notice, you cannot unsee.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yeah, and one of the gundams in Turn-A-Gundam had a mustache. Why? Who knows.

thetrin

relyt9 said:
Lol, fanboy's pride killed by a little (assumption) cousin.

So wait, if you love something, you`re a fanboy? I thought we outgrew the `hating everything is awesome` zeitgeist when we reached our 20`s...

WYWY

KennyL said:
My cousin said, "why do those robots have swords? It's stupid!"
Actually it's like saying "why do these jedi goons use swords? It's stupid!"

Wasn't aware that it's named differently between US and JP(Target in Sight). What's the PR spin reason for the difference?

shuri

Banned
WYWY said:
Actually it's like saying "why do these jedi goons use swords? It's stupid!"

Wasn't aware that it's named differently between US and JP(Target in Sight). What's the PR spin reason for the difference?
because target in sight sounds stupid.

Top Bottom