• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hakoom finally did it... level 100 on PSN

Storm360

Come to think of it, wasn't someone trying to reach 100k gamerscore or something like that (I don't keep up with Xbox), How is he doing?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Come to think of it, wasn't someone trying to reach 100k gamerscore or something like that (I don't keep up with Xbox), How is he doing?

100k gamerscore is not a very high number, it'd be equivalent to 100 full retail games fully completed or 200 full retail games half-completed. Not sure what the level equivalent would be on PSN, maybe 20-25?

Hakoom

to answer few people

But does he have enough trophies to win one of those greatness awaits auctions?

i won the helghan costume
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw_ai3hy-dU

Considering he's selling trophies on his website, I don't think he's legit...

i make a living out of this
this is how i live.. i aint selling crack.. just virtual icons :p

Congrats Hakoom! Achieve/Trophy GAF is proud of you!

Btw Hakoom is a GAF member.

big thanks to you too for the support :)

You know it is not just one guy right?

They're like half dozen friends playing on one account.

iam 1 guy

Yes, he's considered as a cheater, he doesn't appear in the "legit" leaderboards (and he's not the 1st one to reach level 100):

http://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard

false

psnp is the dirtiest site

he removed me from his site because i exposed him
http://hakoom.net/psnp-the-corrupted-website/

i didnt ask to be removed he just did it after i owned him publicly
his site is coded by hackers..

psntl is the cleanest trophy site to date and the guy behind it is a proffesional programmer

vvUDQIF.png

868.000? How is this even possible? How many games did have to platinum, a 1000 or so?

DarkMehm

Corrected

Are you butthurt or what are you trying to do? It's easy to accuse someone of something without even researching about it. I follow Hakoom since about two years now and he is as legit as someone can be. I never saw anything foul like having won trophies of different games at the same time like the accounts with 4-5 users or completing a game in mere seconds like hackers. He is approved of GAFs Trophy thread too.

Edit:

@Hakoom:

Congrats, bro! Is your friendlist full already?

Hakoom

Are you butthurt or what are you trying to do? It's easy to accuse someone of something without even researching about it. I follow Hakoom since about two years now and he is as legit as someone can be. I never saw anything foul like having won trophies of different games at the same time like the accounts with 4-5 users or completing a game in mere seconds like hackers. He is approved of GAFs Trophy thread too.

Edit:

@Hakoom:

Congrats, bro! Is your friendlist full already?

thanks

i can answer everyones questions regarding anything since iam here now
iam fine with it aslong as the debate or argument is clean and spoken in a proper manner

nope i only have 106 friends
but i cannot add 2000 ppl :p
i only add ppl who i know or speak with everyday

hohoXD123

to answer few people

i won the helghan costume
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw_ai3hy-dU

big thanks to you too for the support :)

iam 1 guy

false

psnp is the dirtiest site

psntl is the cleanest trophy site to date and the guy behind it is a proffesional programmer
Wow, if it's just you playing on that account then some serious congratulations are in order. That is some serious dedication, Yoshida needs to let you squeeze his cheeks or something as a prize.

kmg90

Wait a site is dirty if it removes website links from profile information? What's wrong with that? It's a liability issue as anyone could put a malious link in their profile information and it would show up on THEIR site...

The only thing you exposed is how narrow-minded your train of logic is...

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
How many PS3 games are there, anyway? Like, 800?

:D

hohoXD123

Wait a site is dirty if it removes website links from profile information? What's wrong with that? It's a liability issue as anyone could put a malious link in their profile information and it would show up on THEIR site...

The link in question wasn't malicious though, but it did link to a competitor's site so it's not overly surprising that it was removed, many other sites and forums have the same policy. On the other hand, removing his profile because of what he posted is pretty dirty.

Hakoom

Wow, if it's just you playing on that account then some serious congratulations are in order. That is some serious dedication, Yoshida needs to let you squeeze his cheeks or something as a prize.

i been playing since 2008 around 1990 days 5.4 years to be exact !

i got invited by sony to attend the ps4 event but sadly i couldnt get a visa approval in time :(
so i missed the chance to squeeze his cheeks :p

thats not the point

you can place any link on your profile aslong as its clean..
why remove psntl? just psntl.. every other link is allowed except for psntl..

go creat a new acc and add it to psnp.. then add psntl in the account comment.. it wil be auto removed..
thats childish..
if he didnt want links he could of added that in his terms.. or asked e to remove it..
go click on other profiles.. they have links but he never removed them

Madridy

iam 1 guy

Yeah we know that you started this on your own and with your account at first, but are you saying that your brothers, cousins, and friends didn't play your account to help you get trophies?

من صجك ياخي؟
نبي الصراحة :b

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
how much do you play each day?
i mean 600 plats? Holy!

also: do you select your games based on time needed for plat? i mean there are some serious time intensive games to plat, do you also play those?

Hakoom

Yeah we know that you started this on your own and with your account at first, but are you saying that your brothers, cousins, and friends didn't play your account to help you get trophies?

من صجك ياخي؟

iam 1 guy i wouldnt lie

i sometimes have friends come over and we play coop or sometimes friends test games at my place before buying since i get games early and buy nearly all games atm...
and when they play 1 or 2 trophies pop..

i do not give ppl games to play for me.. never did and never will..
its up to you if u wana trust me..
if i was a team i would have 800 or 900 plats by now
1990 days to get 611 plats gaming 10~30h per day
day for me = when i wake up and sleep

اي من صجي ليش بجذب يعني هههه

how much do you play each day?
i mean 600 plats? Holy!

also: do you select your games based on time needed for plat? i mean there are some serious time intensive games to plat, do you also play those?

10~30+h

i play all games i get my hands on but iam not a big fan of 500h+ games

This is what all the "lol no life" people sound like to me. Lol

32201a07f02739800467793a0b6c373ec91c45e3302582e1aa7d5c4aa4f416fa.jpg

iam married btw :p

Someone tweet yosp to get this guy a medal.

no need il do it when i release the video

vazel

Banned

That blog post read like it was written by a bitter 13 year old.

If they're only removing psntl.com links I'd like to see some examples. I'd also like to see him back up his hacker accusations. How does he know psnprofiles is run and made by hackers? What kind of hackers and why is that bad?

Gxgear

Not sure which one shocks me more...the fact that people pay for trophies, or that there's enough interest for you to make a living on it.

:O

Its not the level that I admire, its the patience and skill to plat those games that are ridiculously hard.

What's the hardest game you've plat anyway?

Congrats.

Hakoom

Its not the level that I admire, its the patience and skill to plat those games that are ridiculously hard.

What's the hardest game you've plat anyway?

Congrats.

the hardest game i have played was gunsmoke from capcom arcade.. has no plat though

hardest plat was NG 2/3

Not sure which one shocks me more...the fact that people pay for trophies, or that there's enough interest for you to make a living on it.

:O

both should :p

Madridy

iam 1 guy i wouldnt lie

i sometimes have friends come over and we play coop or sometimes friends test games at my place before buying since i get games early and buy nearly all games atm...

10~30+

Then Congrats, and I'm sorry for doubting you.

ما كان قصدي اكذبك، بس لانه واحد هم يجمع تروفيز قالي انه اخوك و ولد عمك يساعدونك
الظاهر قصده coop و اونلاين

;b

iam 1 guy i wouldnt lie

10~30+h

i play all games i get my hands on but iam not a big fan of 500h+ games

iam married btw :p

no need il do it when i release the video

Sorry for this personal inquiry, and you don't have to answer of course, but I can't help myself... How can you be married even though you have played 10-30 hours per day ( or per your wake-sleep cycle ) for the past five years? How do you spend that much time gaming and still maintain your marriage? Or does your wife game hardcore also? Just curious.

Yeah, shit like this confuses the fuck out of me. I know Trophies can be hacked very easily, but i don't want to label him or others as a cheater. But how can you possibly Platinum 600+ games? Don't most games take 20-50hrs to Platinum?

Either way congrats i guess. lol

Top Bottom