• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Toys - Second Series Announced

Link

Joyride Studios has made more than a few updates in recent months on the subject of Halo 2 and today, through its Halo 2 page, the company revealed that a second series of Halo 2-themed toys will be released during late 2004. The second series will include: Master Chief (with an all-new weapon), Red Spartan, Warthog (with anti-aircraft gun) and a new Covenant Alien of sorts. We'll of course have more news on the second series as information surfaces.

BuG

This is the series with the Warthog to scale so the large Master Chief action figure (not toy, action figure!) can sit in it, right? It looks like it from the site, hopefully I'm not setting myself up for disappointment.

2_warthog.jpg

edit: It's probably the small Master Chief action figure sitting in that picture, actually. :(

No, I think its the larger one. I have the smaller warthog w/chief and his visor is more orange. Also, there are differences in the warthogs. Mine has stuff that looks like mud/clay on the treads of the tires and the tires on that pic are spotless.

BuG

Uno Ill Nino said:
No, I think its the larger one. I have the smaller warthog w/chief and his visor is more orange. Also, there are differences in the warthogs. Mine has stuff that looks like mud/clay on the treads of the tires and the tires on that pic are spotless.
Yeah, I'm certain the Master Chief in that picture is that of the Mark VI armour. Is the Series 2 Master Chief being released in the same large size as Series 1? If so, that's going to be one pretty big Warthog, and I'll definitely be getting it. The only thing which could be cooler is a scale model Pelican which hangs from your ceiling and flies around in circles when you turn it on.

COCKLES

being watched
Their giving away the Halo MC figure with every copy of Halo bought in HMV in UK. But curiously it's only the PC version, not the Xbox copy. Bastards! Nice figure btw.

Top Bottom