• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Roq12

Neo Member
Wouldn't be current-era HaloGAF without

wXW5e.gif

p.s. is it really spelt "Ragnarock"? I was under the impression that the 'proper' spelling was "Ragnarok"

The proper spelling is actually "Ragnarök".

Fantastic OT by the way.

IHaveIce

Banned
See, Dax?
Heh.. wait, what? YOUU

AWESOME OT.

For the people that have really been keeping up with the news..

The jetpack won't be as bad as Reach right?

From what you've seen I mean..
It is nerfed, but still annoying, the "fuel" doesn't last as long as in Reach

Also here is the stream talk, don't know if everyone knows about this:

Halo 4
HALO 4 LIVE STREAM TOMORROW!

We've teamed up with Twitch.tv and Major Nelson to present you with an official Halo 4 Pre-Release LIVE Stream tomorrow, October 31st, at 11:30am PT // 2:30pm ET on http://twitch.tv/343industries

Pop

There's matchmaking in SPOPS, yeah. So you can find players on your same episode/mission.

Nice. At this point I'm not sure. :/
Yeah but it is a good question, it is said that we will earn XP in both for the same rank.

But I think the dewxp is only for War Games.

Yeah we will earn overall xp for both. But I really have no clue if you earn double xp in Spartan Ops. DewXP website says, earn double xp in War Games mode.

Dunno

Louis Wu

Didn't make page 1, but that doesn't make Ghal's OP any less impressive.

Think I'm taking a break... see you guys on the other side.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
No post by zlatko yet? Is he still banned :(?

HiiiLife

It is nerfed, but still annoying, the "fuel" doesn't last as long as in Reach

Eh I guess that's something I could look foward to if its nerfed. Another thing I'm personally worried about.. How do you guys feel about the plasma pistol in a load out? Bad memories with the "noob combo" lol.

Not to say I've never used it.. But then again I've never had to deal with it being a starter weapon..

Eh I guess that's something I could look foward to if its nerfed. Another thing I'm personally worried about.. How do you guys feel about the plasma pistol in a load out? Bad memories with the "noob combo" lol.

Not to say I've never used it.. But then again I've never had to deal with it being a starter weapon..

The noob combo was only op in Halo2. While still effective it is not that annoying.

Excellent OT Ghaleon. Unlike most OTs there's actually useful info about each mode and the new things H4 is bringing to the table.

I haven't indulged in too much information regarding Halo 4. I'm gonna keep it that way until I have the game, but I have one question, did they find a way to balance Promethean Vision? When they showed it off it looked like there was no reason to choose any other sort of perk.

I haven't indulged in too much information regarding Halo 4. I'm gonna keep it that way until I have the game, but I have one question, did they find a way to balance Promethean Vision? When they showed it off it looked like there was no reason to choose any other sort of perk.

yeah they nerfed. However some say it still op, but it is not as bad as before. Either way thrusters for life.

Hologram will fool it, not sure if Camo can be seen using PromVision. It's probably the most powerful of the bunch, for sure.

Amazing first post, Ghaleon. Let's make it be Tuesday already!

Top Bottom