• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4: Return of the Forerunners - Part Two ViDoc

zethren

Banned
I love the fact that the disintegration effect begins in the spot on the enemy model where you shot it last for the kill. That is simply awesome.

Special Edition preordered. Please be November 6th tomorrow.

I love the fact that the disintegration effect begins in the spot on the enemy model where you shot it last for the kill. That is simply awesome.

Special Edition preordered. Please be November 6th tomorrow.

The best is when it's disintegrating and you run through it and seeing the particles interact with your character model and swirl around after you leave. So good.

Lakitu

st5fu
ibtFn93kiadw9e.gif

This one just blows my mind. I've always loved the Forerunner stuff Bungie did and this looks even better.

I do hope they haven't revealed too much though.

KageMaru

Sounds like there are folk out there almost worried, or scared, if you will over how good Halo 4 is going to look.

Even of the screens WERE bullshots. It's not like that's something that would be exclusive to Halo 4 and 343.

The only single game I've ever seen where the final game matched the pre-release screens was Resident Evil 5.

I think it's because one of the best looking games this gen is a Halo game on the 360. Both which carry the misconception of not pushing the graphical barrier.

I don't recall people pointing out the screens are bullshots for many other games. It should be expected honestly since everyone does it now a days. Only twice in the last year do I recall PR not releasing bullshots for a console game, though I'm sure there were more, it's still not common.

Water looks amazing!!!!!

At 5:59 and 8:00 marks in the Part 2 video you can see the Crawlers interact with the water as they run through and collaspe in it. It's super liquidy. Can not wait to explore Requim. Good times ahead :)

Also taken from Youtube 720p vid.
HALO4g.png

You can see the top of the helmet and the details of it. So glad they immerse the player in the simulation of wearing a helmet as a Spartan. Needs to be gifed to show the wobble of the helmet. Delicious

Top Bottom